fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 216 total)
  • Author

I’ve got a whiney mood going on as well… Still in my jammies – I have bronchitis and am still contagious *blerg* My dad went to hospital this morning after collapsing on the bathroom floor and is still there and on top ot it all, Rod is divorcing me and wants custody of me boyohs and me to pay child support to him… This little poady is prolly my last purchase for a long while. I’m sorry you’re feeling whiney today – big hugs for you!!! And thank you for all your hard work! You need a vacay – come up to Idaho and we’ll hit Yellowstone and then Jackson Hole… loves ya!

twindragonsmum

You certainly deserve ANY mood right now. I am so sorry. I hope your dad is ok and you get better quickly. And that things work out in the divorce. That really *ducks* (to keep the language cleanish). *sends major hugs and mental margaritas*

I’ve got a whiney mood going on as well… Still in my jammies – I have bronchitis and am still contagious *blerg* My dad went to hospital this morning after collapsing on the bathroom floor and is still there and on top ot it all, Rod is divorcing me and wants custody of me boyohs and me to pay child support to him… This little poady is prolly my last purchase for a long while. I’m sorry you’re feeling whiney today – big hugs for you!!! And thank you for all your hard work! You need a vacay – come up to Idaho and we’ll hit Yellowstone and then Jackson Hole… loves ya!

twindragonsmum

Good heavens! This really is one of those “when it rains, it pours” times. Ugh. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to both you and dad…and find a GOOD lawyer for the rest. Been there, done that, have the battle scars to prove it.

*hugs*

dragonmedley
    Participant

… and on top ot it all, Rod is divorcing me and wants custody of me boyohs and me to pay child support to him…

twindragonsmum

No way! Wha???

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

… and on top ot it all, Rod is divorcing me and wants custody of me boyohs and me to pay child support to him…

twindragonsmum

No way! Wha???

Exactly this… 25 1/2 years of marriage down the drain and I’ve no clue why… He won’t speak about it. Just said that he was done.

tdm

tdm

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Sorry! Didn’t mean to hi-jack the thread. Added this whine to the Frustrated Scream thread…

tdm

tdm

Sorry! Didn’t mean to hi-jack the thread. Added this whine to the Frustrated Scream thread…

tdm

Please do not be sorry! You have nothing to be sorry for. I just wish there was something we could do to make things better for you. I hope you got a poad today!

Puffpastryofdoom
          Participant

Melody posted pictures of some of the up-coming Windstones in her blog! Go check them out!!!

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Melody posted pictures of some of the up-coming Windstones in her blog! Go check them out!!!

‘n thank you for pointing it out! I’m very excited now ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Melody!! Thank You!! I’m in *love* with that curly! Color shifting paint! I *have* to have one! it’ll match my uni! Now I know I want one of those even moreso than most anything else that I’m aware *may* be coming soon… though I do love that lineup on male BVP dragons ๐Ÿ™‚ They’re so handsome!

and I have to say it just because it’d match my uni.. Blue eyes on the curlie please!! *aheam* now that I have that out of my system. I’m very much so looking forward to these ๐Ÿ™‚

Also.. just because it has to be said.. the mental image I just had of a color shifting paint mother dragon = most epic dragon that ever was!

Puffpastryofdoom
                Participant

You’re very welcome, Kaytana! ๐Ÿ˜€ I got so excited when I saw the new blog that I instantly jumped here to share the excitement! (And it’s funny! I’d love one of those curlies to match my color-shifting uni as well! Isn’t the color effect completely beautiful in person?!)

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

You’re very welcome, Kaytana! ๐Ÿ˜€ I got so excited when I saw the new blog that I instantly jumped here to share the excitement! (And it’s funny! I’d love one of those curlies to match my color-shifting uni as well! Isn’t the color effect completely beautiful in person?!)

It’s remarkable in person! My uni is almost completely solid in color shift (minus his head, that’s all!) – Which color shift did you get?? I’ve been waiting for photos to come up of ones I thought were color shifting but I haven’t seen any yet (Feel free to PM me if you don’t wanna put it out in public, I’m friendly! XD haha)
                    I can only imagine what that paint looks like on scales 0.0

Puffpastryofdoom
                    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ I actually have his pictures in the “January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn -Post them as you get them” thread! He’s on page 4; post #40!

-It’a true though! Besides our uni’s, I haven’t seen any others either! At least a whole bunch of us will get the privilege to own a color-shifting Windstone once the curlies come out! Like you said, I can only imagine how incredible it will look on scales too!!!

SilverDragon
                      Participant

ooo I do like that color-shift curlie. Very nice! ๐Ÿ™‚

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

You have every right to be frustrated. Hope everything works out for you.

Melody
                        Keymaster

๐Ÿ˜€ I actually have his pictures in the “January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn -Post them as you get them” thread! He’s on page 4; post #40!

-It’a true though! Besides our uni’s, I haven’t seen any others either! At least a whole bunch of us will get the privilege to own a color-shifting Windstone once the curlies come out! Like you said, I can only imagine how incredible it will look on scales too!!!

The color shifting paint looks a little weird.. it looks like a muted aqua green up close with shadows of pink UNDER the scales, but from a different angle and distance it will totally change color to magenta. This paint really needs to be on a moving object!
                          I don’t think it is that impressive on a dragon, but it is fantastic on a smooth pebble creature!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 216 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.