fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

This week we are painting … some armadillos …

Melody wrote this back in April. Did I miss these armadillos in the store? I see that armadillos are in the “Production Postponed” category now.

Melody
      Keymaster

This week we are painting … some armadillos …

Melody wrote this back in April. Did I miss these armadillos in the store? I see that armadillos are in the “Production Postponed” category now.

Tyat was a long time ago… I am pretty sure we sold out of those, though there are still a few left over armadillos on repair shelves here, somewhere. Some of them needed work to make the eyes fit properly.

Melody
        Keymaster

This week we are painting.. uh, more curlies in glacier (I think), ocelot griffin chicks, and Lavender young orientals.
          I am painting Pegasus stallions in buckskin Przewalski’s and palomino.

We are going to try something new…I am painting some special, individually painted things, to be sold, not on ebay, but directly from the store.
          We know there are people who might be interested in one-of-a-kind things, but that just don’t want to mess with ebay.
          I don’t know the details about how this will work yet.

windstonefan
          Participant

I think that is a great idea Melody. This is a nice way to save the factory money by cutting out the middleman(eBay8%) an if Windstone will accept money orders for those items that will save another 3% that Pay Pal usually gets.

Don’t blame you a bit and think it is a great idea. For people that don’t like to purchace off of eBay as well as Windstone. Win! Win! Situation.

windstonefan

Sirithiliel
            Participant

This week we are painting.. uh, more curlies in glacier (I think), ocelot griffin chicks, and Lavender young orientals.

We are going to try something new…I am painting some special, individually painted things, to be sold, not on ebay, but directly from the store.
              We know there are people who might be interested in one-of-a-kind things, but that just don’t want to mess with ebay.

that is a awesome idea for those of us that can’t afford ebay bidding wars =D i look forward to seeing some

littleironhorse
              Participant

I’m under the impression that Melody might mean that these would still be auctionned off, but on the website rather than ebay…

Are any of these special painted things pebble wolfies or unicorns or pegasuses?!?! I hope I hope!!

Scathach
                Participant

Hi Melody, Is there any possible, approximate, potential eta for the stallions? Thanks!

Life is beautiful.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Lavendar young orientals! Woo hoo!!!! :bigsmile:

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Lavender Orientals would be awesome. <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Are any of these special painted things pebble wolfies or unicorns or pegasuses?!?! I hope I hope!!

Pebble wolves are off production for what I know. She’s not in the mood to deal with the rollyness of any pebbles… this is discussed someplace, but hell if I know where now XD haha.

I like the store idea Melody! Looking forward to seeing what is done for it 🙂 and if I’m fortunate enough to be around for any of those releases, lol

Pebble wolves are off production for what I know. She’s not in the mood to deal with the rollyness of any pebbles… this is discussed someplace, but hell if I know where now XD haha.

I like the store idea Melody! Looking forward to seeing what is done for it 🙂 and if I’m fortunate enough to be around for any of those releases, lol

I read about the rolly polly wolfies, but I can still hope!!!

Melody
                        Keymaster

I’m under the impression that Melody might mean that these would still be auctionned off, but on the website rather than ebay…

Not sure yet. We would probably have a set price, but I really don’t know.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Hi Melody, Is there any possible, approximate, potential eta for the stallions? Thanks!

I have only painted about 16 of them. They may go in the store this week but I never know.
                            We have more castings coming.

Scathach
                            Participant

I have only painted about 16 of them. They may go in the store this week but I never know.
                              We have more castings coming.

Yippee! Thank you!

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 216 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.