fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I am about to start another batch of grab bag baby unicorns, or maybe gb pebble wolves, since I have a bunch and have been test painting them all sorts of ways…You folks interested in gb wolves? Many are painted like huskies, some are fantasy.

OMG yes! YES! gb pebble wolves would be freaking awesome!!!!

Ditto from me on this idea! I’m not into the hoofers so much, but GB wolves would be great. Any chance for GB pebble kitties to? I’d love to see some fantasy colored ones ;).

Melody
      Keymaster

The crew is painting owl candlelamps, gold mother dragons and silver rising spectrals today. I am about to start another batch of grab bag baby unicorns, or maybe gb pebble wolves, since I have a bunch and have been test painting them all sorts of ways…You folks interested in gb wolves? Many are painted like huskies, some are fantasy.
        I need to make a decision about the gb uni color. Should these be all natural colors, or “mild fantasy”? Or both?

I’d love GB wolves! any word on the other pebbles like the bat-eared and regular foxes yet?

GB unis, I’d like mild fantasy!

So far we just have big batches of fennecs and wolves.We’re still working out glitches in the painting method. For such small items, these have a disproportionate number of ways to be screwed up.

Pam

Here is the GB uni poll thread:
          http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/poll-what-colors-do-you-want-next-batch-gb-baby-unicorns-be
          I added other animal colors to the poll options.

scenceable
          Participant

It would be amazing to see unis painted in other animal colours, I’m sure stripes, bengal spots, and other patterns would sell really well. I would love to see some cuttlefish patterns and numbats. Some unicorns painted like Oryx, Gazelles, Antelopes, Blackbucks and Markhor could be really neat. Oh, red pandas, or maybe some tropical birds, or tabby cats. I think there are lots of crazy possibilities for naturally coloured non-horse patterns. Gives us (and you!) something different!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

So far we just have big batches of fennecs and wolves.We’re still working out glitches in the painting method. For such small items, these have a disproportionate number of ways to be screwed up.

merfle, well hopefully they work soon…*wants*

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
              Participant

It would be amazing to see unis painted in other animal colours, I’m sure stripes, bengal spots, and other patterns would sell really well. I would love to see some cuttlefish patterns and numbats. Some unicorns painted like Oryx, Gazelles, Antelopes, Blackbucks and Markhor could be really neat. Oh, red pandas, or maybe some tropical birds, or tabby cats. I think there are lots of crazy possibilities for naturally coloured non-horse patterns. Gives us (and you!) something different!

this sounds verrrrrra good!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

siberakh1
                Participant

I think the idea of posting images in the store a few days early, allowing people to select the ‘notify’ button is a great idea. Saves the hassle you guys have had to deal with recently. People can make plans to get people to try and catch something if they come in at a time they aren’t available, or just people try their best. Any notification is more than many places offer and is honestly, a bonus to us. Giving an exact time really has been a problem with stocking the store and having it crash, which I’m sure is a huge headache. 🙁 This idea sounds like a good balance (there is no perfect method). 🙂

Wolf grab bags would be AWESOME! I know I’m partial to natural or slightly fantasy wolfies, but wolfies in general are a good idea. I may be a little biased in this opinion though *cough*. *ignore the avatar and user name*

Grab bag unis are always a hit. 🙂 I’d be happy with normal, slightly fantasy (including some things like Kiya mentioned – tiger stripes, cuttlefish, tabby markings, etc.) or even high fantasy, or a mixed normal/slightly fantasy batch. I wouldn’t even mind a lighter colored palomino (normal or metallic coat), or a bald faced one, or a clydesdale colored baby…. There was a neat one that reminded me of an Akita with blue/periwinkle eyes from the last slightly fantasy batch (how the pattern colors almost settle like watercolor does along the edges sometimes) that was very pretty. I can post a picture if anyone is interested.

Carolyn
                  Participant

Regular fox as a GB foxes . I adore them . Fantasy or real colored ones .

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

I had a dream that pictures were posted again of stuff being worked on/finished up in the factory and the trucks were FULL of rainbow dragons: emperors, royal hatchers, SKs, scratchers, rising and sitting spectrals, fledglings, OWs, laps….every surface COVERED in beautiful, perfect rainbow dragons.
                      It was a good dream! Any chance for a rainbow restock on the special/limited production ones that weren’t retired?

Bodine
                      Participant

Any chance of Black Violet Peacock Curlies?!Please?Don’t have any dragons in that coloring yet and right now curlies are my budget. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Scathach
                        Participant

The crew is painting owl candlelamps, gold mother dragons and silver rising spectrals today. I am about to start another batch of grab bag baby unicorns, or maybe gb pebble wolves, since I have a bunch and have been test painting them all sorts of ways…You folks interested in gb wolves? Many are painted like huskies, some are fantasy.
                          I need to make a decision about the gb uni color. Should these be all natural colors, or “mild fantasy”? Or both?

Hi Melody,
                          Any idea when the pebble wolves or other pebble critters might be in the store?

Life is beautiful.

Amy
                          Participant

My vote would be for GB unis or young poads again! 🙂

Melody
                            Keymaster

Hi Melody,
                              Any idea when the pebble wolves or other pebble critters might be in the store?

We are poking at them, but not sure yet.

Melody
                              Keymaster

This week we are painting BVP coiled dragons and few SECRET KEEPERS. .. bvp mother dragons, male dragons in em pea and amethyst, Grimalkins, some armadillos and I just finished 150 gb baby unicorns.
                                There are a few small pyo dragons and kirins ready to go in the store too.

Lupuslunae
                                Participant

and I just finished 150 gb baby unicorns.

OOOOO what kind of gb baby unicorns? Normies, fantasy, or candy corns?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 216 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.