fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 216 total)
  • Author

Though, it would be awesome to get more “animal” designs in non-fantasy colors – cuttlefish, tiger, zebra, etc. I think those would get a ton of love 🙂

^^^^^^This. A thousand times, this. All the stripes–regardless of color scheme–are tagged on nearly everyone’s wish list when the GB trade thread goes up. I know they’re probably more work, and it’s tough not to duplicate ones either within the batch or from previous batches, but these would go extremely fast. Many of us will never be able to afford either eBay prices or the secondary market prices for a tiger striped whatever-sculpt-you-want-to-paint, and would be falling all over each other to finally get our hands on just one.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

Though, it would be awesome to get more “animal” designs in non-fantasy colors – cuttlefish, tiger, zebra, etc. I think those would get a ton of love 🙂

^^^^^^This. A thousand times, this. All the stripes–regardless of color scheme–are tagged on nearly everyone’s wish list when the GB trade thread goes up. I know they’re probably more work, and it’s tough not to duplicate ones either within the batch or from previous batches, but these would go extremely fast. Many of us will never be able to afford either eBay prices or the secondary market prices for a tiger striped whatever-sculpt-you-want-to-paint, and would be falling all over each other to finally get our hands on just one.

yes please! *loves stripes*

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

GB wolves would be awesome! I am beyond excited.

And fantasy GB unis would be my vote.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

yes please! *loves stripes*

Kiya did you edit your post or did I *somehow* miz the ‘other wild animals’ part the first round?? Cause I will void my normal horse vote for this 1000x over! XD lol

Kiya
        Participant

I did not edit my post. 🙂 I think you just skipped that part. LOL

Well, we have a consensus I think! Now, break out the bribes so we can convince Melody!

Carolyn
          Participant

GB Pebble Wolves or Cats would be fun . Normal or fantasy .

Melody
            Keymaster

I noticed a few BVP young dragons getting finished today.

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I did not edit my post. 🙂 I think you just skipped that part. LOL

Well, we have a consensus I think! Now, break out the bribes so we can convince Melody!

XD I’ll bring cookies to the bribe table!

Ann

Wolves, wolves!!!! I would love huskies or fantasy on them!

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

I’m for any gb anything!!!

moonbeam
                    Participant

YES, Please!!! I would give so much for a Uni with stripes of any kind! And if there would be a btach with LOTS of stripes in it then there should be some for anyone 🙂

Bodine
                      Participant

RAZORBACK HOGS!!!!!PLEEEASE?!Pretty please?!With lots of sweets on top? :bigsmile: Baby Hogs would be so adorable too 🙂
                        AND…all the GBs with stripes you could handle :bigsmile: 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

So, from what I’m gathering, the votes sway a bit to normal *other* animals, but that’s a lot of hand painting I think (my huge vote for a GB baby uni is red pandas, and baby tapir (the striped ones, would be so cute!) So I think if melody is tired of hand painting, it’s an idea to keep in mind for a future batch? N do whichever of a lesser detailed batch this time, if unis is what she goes for 🙂 – personal opinion, I’ll be buying from gb unis or wolves, however they’re done

SilverDragon
                          Participant

I am about to start another batch of grab bag baby unicorns, or maybe gb pebble wolves, since I have a bunch and have been test painting them all sorts of ways…You folks interested in gb wolves? Many are painted like huskies, some are fantasy.

OMG yes! YES! gb pebble wolves would be freaking awesome!!!!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Bullsquid
                            Participant

I’d be stoked for either GB wolves or unicorns. If you choose unicorns, Melody, then my vote would be for a mix of normal and mild fantasy, including wild animal patterns.

Pretty antelope unicorns, anyone? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 216 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.