fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Hmmm… All those Mother Pegasi in the photo with the flat fuzzies – what colour will they be? and, I think I saw some babies too?

Could be a shelf of ebay ones… though I would like to see something new in the store with the pegs, I love the sculpts, but not a fan of the black and gold color..

I’m not into the black ones too much etiher. Ebay – or, dare I say it – grab bag would be awesome!

Life is beautiful.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Hmmm… All those Mother Pegasi in the photo with the flat fuzzies – what colour will they be? and, I think I saw some babies too?

Could be a shelf of ebay ones… though I would like to see something new in the store with the pegs, I love the sculpts, but not a fan of the black and gold color..

I’m not into the black ones too much etiher. Ebay – or, dare I say it – grab bag would be awesome!

They’re probably too large to GB. She keeps GB’s to small things so its actually workable for people to trade. Though I am sort of surprised I haven’t seen GB baby peg’s. As much as I’d love to see another GB set come around, I think it’s good for Melody to take a lil break from them, so she doesn’t get to a point where she absolutely hates them, lol!

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

In one of the fuzzy friday threads, Susie said she thinks they are being painted for the store as soon as they decide what color they wanna be. I think I would die of happiness if they were painted Buckskin!! :bigsmile:

Mike
          Participant

Hopefully more BVP coiled as I missed out on them.
            And if they are bored fill in the missing curls; BVP, Peacock, (dreaming here) Red Fire, (another dream) Ruby.
            A bunch of the coiled are missing, and mother coiled too.

Scathach
            Participant

They’re probably too large to GB. She keeps GB’s to small things so its actually workable for people to trade. Though I am sort of surprised I haven’t seen GB baby peg’s. As much as I’d love to see another GB set come around, I think it’s good for Melody to take a lil break from them, so she doesn’t get to a point where she absolutely hates them, lol!

I do know they are too large to be GB – I was dreaming out loud. Kinda like those who dream about SKs 🙂

I think that in one of Melody’s threads she did mention about one of the new small dragons that’s in the works possibly being a GB.

I’m sure they will be great whatever colour they’re decided to be in.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
              Participant

And if they are bored fill in the missing curls; BVP, Peacock, (dreaming here) Red Fire, (another dream) Ruby.

Oh, yes, I agree! Peacock and BVP Curled! Yay! Sure, dream a little. 😉 Whenever the plating issue is resolved, I’d love more coiled moms – I’m missing a bunch of colours.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                Participant

Oh, yes, I agree! Peacock and BVP Curled! Yay! Sure, dream a little. 😉 Whenever the plating issue is resolved, I’d love more coiled moms – I’m missing a bunch of colours.

Life is beautiful.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

In one of the fuzzy friday threads, Susie said she thinks they are being painted for the store as soon as they decide what color they wanna be. I think I would die of happiness if they were painted Buckskin!! :bigsmile:

OH YAY!. I agree, buckskin would be AMAZING! Palomino would be too 🙂 not quite as awesome as buckskin, but close 🙂 Ohh I could sit and daydream all day with this… Now I’m all super hopeful for new peg’s! XD

dragonshoard
                    Participant

I want to know if anything is happening with the silver vs slate poll that was done. It was said that they were going to paint more baby unicorns in one or the other and I would like to know if that is still in the plans or if that has been sidetracked for awhile….

Scathach
                      Participant

I want to know if anything is happening with the silver vs slate poll that was done. It was said that they were going to paint more baby unicorns in one or the other and I would like to know if that is still in the plans or if that has been sidetracked for awhile….

Me, too! I’d love to get one of these little pretties into the herd.

Life is beautiful.

Susie
                        Keymaster

Yesterday Melody had not decided about the color of the Mother Pegasus.

There are however some Bird Winged FlapCats in black sunset getting ready for the store, re-stock Griffin Chicks in Siamese and Silver Wolf, Curled Dragons in re-stock shades of Lavender, Silver, Pink and Glacier, and new: Coiled Dragons in Lavender are materializing! (and personally, that guy looks just yummy in lavender pearl! ).

Ann

New curlies! So exciting! Any estimate on when they will hit the store? Next week? Sometime this month? Next month?

dragonshoard
                            Participant

If they are doing coileds, is there any chance of more BVP coileds? we missed them the first time around. It’s the only BVP that we are missing. PLEASE???

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

Yesterday Melody had not decided about the color of the Mother Pegasus.

There are however some Bird Winged FlapCats in black sunset getting ready for the store, re-stock Griffin Chicks in Siamese and Silver Wolf, Curled Dragons in re-stock shades of Lavender, Silver, Pink and Glacier, and new: Coiled Dragons in Lavender are materializing! (and personally, that guy looks just yummy in lavender pearl! ).

Thanks, Susie!……Hey! You’re supposed to be enjoying your vacation!

Melody
                                Keymaster

I am trying to work out a new color for the Pegasi. I have tried palomino, now I am trying some in Przewalski’s color. Both are pretty, and both have problems.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 216 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.