fbpx

What would you be??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What would you be??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

You changed your avatar, Rockerbot! Nice. πŸ˜€

i would be a Poad(TM) i mean who WOULDNT wanna huge butt crack liek that?! and then id also be nicknamed the plumber parrot πŸ˜†

Melody
      Keymaster

I’d be a lion kirin.

Hmmm..I’m lame and would pick the Wizard…Perhaps his counterpart the Scorceress if she comes out… But if it has to be truely mythical, then deffinately the Griffin. I think I would rather be able to fly without the pressurized cabin…Thank you. πŸ˜†

Participant

Ok. This may sound like I’m 10 years old, but I would like to be a unicorn.

I would like to be a OW or a young dragon.

Bob

Dracomancer wrote:

i would be a Poad(TM) i mean who WOULDNT wanna huge butt crack liek that?! and then id also be nicknamed the plumber parrot πŸ˜†

I almost fell off my chair from that one!!

My DREAM Windstone is in my signature

Kujacker
            Participant

As Nuke put it, my “spirit form” will always be a bull… but as far as Windstones, probably a Ki-Rin.

keschete
              Participant

I would be a Black Emerald Peacock Old Warrior…he is my favorite Windstone Dragon of all time. My second choice would be the White Griffin….

(sorry was thinking Emperor when I mispelled that!)

Bob

keschete wrote:

I would be a Black Emperor Peacock Old Warrior…he is my favorite Windstone Dragon of all time. My second choice would be the White Griffin….

but Black Emperor Peacock Old Warrior is 2 combined in one I think??? I think you mean Black Emerald Peacock OW??

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I’d be a winged wolf. I’ve always loved wolves and being able to fly would be perfect. My second choice would be a dragon, similar to the Lap. πŸ˜€

Katherine
                    Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Nah, that doesn’t sound like you are 10 years old. A unicorn would be my choice too, but I would love to be a shape shifter. I mean, there are times when I want to fly, but other times when I want to dive to the depths of the sea. I have also had the urge to climb trees. Yeah, and not only would I want to shape shift into existing creatures, but I would love to be able to transform into all of the creatures that have been listed so far and more….
                      Ah….the possibilities…. πŸ˜‰

Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Nah, that doesn’t sound like you are 10 years old. A unicorn would be my choice too, but I would love to be a shape shifter. I mean, there are times when I want to fly, but other times when I want to dive to the depths of the sea. I have also had the urge to climb trees. Yeah, and not only would I want to shape shift into existing creatures, but I would love to be able to transform into all of the creatures that have been listed so far and more….
                        Ah….the possibilities…. πŸ˜‰

That is an even better choice! Versatility!

I actualy have a reocuring dream that I’m a huge wolf running thru the city and I’m able to jump fences and houses and cars. I’m not sure if i have wings or not but it feels like flying!!

Pam

I would like to be the emperor, but being female, I will settle on the original white mother. She is a gem.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.