fbpx

What would you be??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What would you be??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

๐Ÿ’ก A lot of people wish or dream of being some great mythical creature. What kind of Windstone would you be โ“ I would be a Spectral Dragon for sure.

Brian
      Participant

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I think I’d be something that breathes fire =)

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

although I love windstones, they don’t have the type of dragon I would be. I been one in more then one of my dreams. Like the other night I was my dragon, a big one with heavy armored scales and big leathery wings.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

although I love windstones, they don’t have the type of dragon I would be. I been one in more then one of my dreams. Like the other night I was my dragon, a big one with heavy armored scales and big leathery wings.

Yea, I more so have dreams when I’m a creature I concoct up in my twisted head =) Actually, alot of them look like anime characters, LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I’d probably be a black griffin, maybe one of the new sunset winged ones. Koishii, that dragon sounds really cool!

Brian
              Participant

That sounds cool, and yes everyone dos not have to pick Windstone I just assumed their could be nothing else, ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

there are no words to express the feeling of pumping your wings to climb into the air, then diving through the clouds. I love jumping off cliffs. I still have to draw the dragon.

Jodi
                  Participant

I would be a griffin, but I don’t know what color… maybe one of the old tan ones. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maebnus
                    Participant

Hmm… I loooove dragons, but I’ve never been one. In my dreams, I’ve been a Naga (thanks, Piers :roll:), and various other human hybrids…. Though, honestly, most of my dreams are anime-related. I suppose if I were a Windstone, I’d be either a griffin or a winged wolf. If I were to choose any kind of mythical critter I’d be, I think I’d still be part human… probably a winged centaur… or something that would let me change between forms.

BDW
                      Participant

Hippogriff…I would love to roam free as a horse but also like to fly and feel the wind all around me…hippogriff is my first choice. Second would be the old warrior dragon in brown copper with a little bit of green only younger. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Probably a pegasus like my avatar.

Travistie
                          Participant

Though I am all about the Poads(TM), I don’t think I could be one them. I would love to fly with beautiful feathered wings. And I’ve always liked birds of prey, so I would probably want to be a griffin… the pearly white one. That reminds me… I should be getting him tomorrow in the mail! Wooohoooo! ๐Ÿ˜€

Nuke (char in my sig) will always be my spirit’s form, but for a windstone I’d be a hippogriff, I love to gallop straight out over the ground and pulse the heights of heaven beneathe my wings, and being higher on the food chain XD Or a winged wolf, Koishii painted a very good representation of that.

Zelda
                            Participant

Like Koishii, I have my own ‘brand’ of dragon that’s existed in my head for many years. They were actually inspired by the first peacock Windstones I saw when I was young, but actually don’t resemble them closely. I guess my dragons look most similar to the male sculpt. *shrugs*

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.