What kind of quest for #15?

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests What kind of quest for #15?

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Class ended Monday, so I am going to try to get it posted this weekend – just have to get through the work week first.

I don’t think there will be a pebble for this one, but I’ll have to check with the prize folks πŸ™‚

I’m excited for a chance to win anything XD I can’t wait to see what the prizes will be, though, and to hear official word on what the quest will be.

Kiya
      Participant

I think I am going to do a crossword for this one – I need to get Jennifer the photos for the “find the difference” quest and Melody had a couple of concerns on that one I’m trying to figure out – nothing serious, just needs a little brainstorming.

I’m probably going to stick to pretty simple ones over the summer – that way I don’t need complex terms and conditions! πŸ™‚ (And it means I can catch up on some things like getting the book printed for one of the other quests!)

In Sept/October if all works out I’ll run the costume contest. πŸ™‚ I might even do TWO quests in October and to trick or treating again – that was fun and easy for anyone even if they don’t want to dress up their Windstones.

etruscan
        Participant

Sounds like fun. πŸ™‚ Thanks for all the time and effort you put into doing these for us!

Falcolf
          Participant

Agreed, this sounds awesome, thank you Kiya! (And Windstone!)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kiya
            Participant

I’m sorry you guys! I was super busy all weekend and trying to work through a migraine so I really didn’t do anything when I wasn’t running errands except lay on the couch and hope the headache would go away.

It still hasn’t fully and we’re about 5-days in, but my doctor says it’s not bad enough to need medicine. I want to give her a headache! πŸ™‚

It SHOULD be letting up soon though (it is better than it was) so I can finish up the puzzle.

Stormbreeze
              Participant

Wow, so sorry about the migraines. Thanks for being so diligent though πŸ™‚ I look forward to the quest when it comes out.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Lauren
                Participant

That sounds terrible. Please take care of yourself, we can definitely wait!

Samwise
                  Participant

No worries! I suffer from migraines too. It’s hard to do anything in that state, let alone plan and coordinate games! Hope it has subsided.

StormDancer
                    Participant

Hoping your migraine goes away soon.
                      They are horrible things. I’ve suffered with them since I was 2. I’ve had shots of morphine to treat them and even that never did any good for mine. For me the only thing that has helped any at all has been acupuncture.
                      I truly hope you don’t have them often. Feel better soon!

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kiya
                      Participant

I finished up the crossword puzzle this week and picked out prizes today at the factory – so this will be going live tomorrow or Sunday! I have a couple of family events planned for tomorrow, so it would be later in the evening Pacific time, so I may just post it Sunday morning.

While this one is running, I’ll get to work on the next one so hopefully we can roll straight into another. We’re hoping to keep some easier quests going through the summer since we have a lot of new members and some folks who haven’t gotten to play in awhile since we’ve done some more complex ones. πŸ™‚

Next bigger quest will be Sept/Oct if all goes well.

I am going to head over to post some photos on Facebook now – I’ll try to get them on the forum later in the week, but it takes a bit more work to get them up here so that will come after FB. πŸ™‚

Lauren
                        Participant

I finished up the crossword puzzle this week and picked out prizes today at the factory – so this will be going live tomorrow or Sunday! I have a couple of family events planned for tomorrow, so it would be later in the evening Pacific time, so I may just post it Sunday morning.

While this one is running, I’ll get to work on the next one so hopefully we can roll straight into another. We’re hoping to keep some easier quests going through the summer since we have a lot of new members and some folks who haven’t gotten to play in awhile since we’ve done some more complex ones. πŸ™‚

Next bigger quest will be Sept/Oct if all goes well.

I am going to head over to post some photos on Facebook now – I’ll try to get them on the forum later in the week, but it takes a bit more work to get them up here so that will come after FB. πŸ™‚

Hooray! I’m really excited to see the quest and the possible prize(s) too πŸ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.