What kind of quest for #15?

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests What kind of quest for #15?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

School is wrapping up for the summer in a few weeks, so I’ll ready to start thinking quests again!

What kind of quests would you guys like? We could do a photo quest, trivia, another scavenger hunt, 20-questions, or something else?

I’m thinking we need something easy after some of the harder quests lately – but I’d love your thoughts. πŸ™‚

jmoore
      Participant

I thought the last photo quest was pretty cool.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Have you ever played those “find the differences” games? There are two photos and you have to find like say 5 things that are slightly different in each photo?

Maybe something like that would be fun? You would probably get a lot of participation too because they are honestly really addictive little games to play! LOL!

It would probably take either photoshop or something like that. Like for a photoshopped one it has a picture of a dragon and maybe a decorative colored scale is in the wrong place of the eye color is different for example. Or even something in the backgroud could be slightly askew.

Maybe do like 5 or 7 photos and have one puzzle a day or do one major photo with like 25 or 30 things to find and you have to find them all, then among the winners there is a random draw?

Or another idea is a crossword puzzle or something like that?
          There can be a bunch of questions/answers on sculpts/history of windstone/random questions that you can find the answer to if you search the windstone facebook or the forum. There can be circles in certain areas that have key letters and it can be the answer to a bonus question or something. Like all the circled letters can be a word jumble and the clue is “title to a windstone sculpture” and all the letters spell out “lap dragon” or whatever.

… just ideas. ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
          Participant

I love those ideas, drag0n! I’d just need some time to build them out. πŸ™‚ I wonder if there is a crossword puzzle generator… πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Hooray! Happy to help.

I’m pretty sure there must be. I remember making them in middle school some how… LOL! I made a crossword that was all Primal Rage characters from that Super Nintendo game 0.o Classic.

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kiya
              Participant

I found a couple I may try out later this weekend. πŸ™‚

I like the other idea too with the difference in photos – I have photoshop and I could probably do it, I just need to think of ideas on how to set it up! πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
                Participant

Hooray! Happy to help.

I’m pretty sure there must be. I remember making them in middle school some how… LOL! I made a crossword that was all Primal Rage characters from that Super Nintendo game 0.o Classic.

hehe, I played that game tons! I had it on Sega I think…RAGE!

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I have nostalgic moments when I pop that in and play for hours. I have it on one of those playstation arcade classic disks. LOL! I was obsessed with that game ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Another photo contest: “Windstones: Just like real pets”. Photos of Windstones being like our real, live fur babies. (Seriously, I can’t be the only one that pets my flap cats when I walk past them XD)

Falcolf
                      Participant

I love all these ideas! I know my pebble wolf Boone reminds me of a pet whenever I see her peering at me from behind her photo frame! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Dandr13
                        Participant

Another photo contest: “Windstones: Just like real pets”. Photos of Windstones being like our real, live fur babies. (Seriously, I can’t be the only one that pets my flap cats when I walk past them XD)

You’re not alone – I boop my windstones on the nose quite frequently. (Then I feel bad if I’ve only booped one or two, and have to boop all the ones on the same shelf)

To follow the thread: I like quests that let us be creative. ie. photos, stories, etc.

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I like the other idea too with the difference in photos – I have photoshop and I could probably do it, I just need to think of ideas on how to set it up! πŸ™‚

Can you use the pics of the previous quest?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Depending on when the quest is, I would be happy to do this (since I can’t really participate anyhow!), and I promise to make it at least somewhat funny…!! I have… some experience with digital art and the like.

I would just need some larger resolution photos that are “cluttery” from the Factory. I’m sure the clutter won’t be a problem… (hehe)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Kiya
                              Participant

Depending on when the quest is, I would be happy to do this (since I can’t really participate anyhow!), and I promise to make it at least somewhat funny…!! I have… some experience with digital art and the like.

I would just need some larger resolution photos that are “cluttery” from the Factory. I’m sure the clutter won’t be a problem… (hehe)

“Some experience…” HAHAHAHAHA

That would be lovely – I am sure I have some nice, cluttery photos somewhere. I’ll shoot you an email πŸ™‚

My Photoshop skills are… rudimentary. πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

oooh sounds exciting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.