What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Halloween horses would be lovely but probably very expensive. Lady Cats have been suggested – and Melody said that she would paint them in Halloween patterns for this year.

The Lady Cats ought to be less expensive than the horses so more people could get one. Maybe keep the Lady Cats for Halloween and do some other theme for the horses? I think they would look nice with landscape/silhouette and koi pond designs.

Bodine
      Participant

Any landscapes or themes are wonderful imo.I just want a fantasy,pref. silhouette,pebble pony.
        Lady cats in Halloween theme,cool😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I was just picturing Halloween theme on pebble wolves, looks nice in my head…..

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
          Participant

I’m down with Halloween anything’s! 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Courtney
            Participant

Halloween Ponycorns. Or Silhouette Ponycorns. Or Silhouette Halloween Ponycorns. Candycorn Ponies.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Kim
              Blocked

I would also be up for Halloween lady cats. I would also still like to see winter wolves like we suggested last year with winter silhouettes. I was also looking at the Winter griffins that were painted before and I would really love to see a limited production colour similar to Winter for griffins, pegasi and kirins and also pastel rainbow and black rainbow in those sculpts.

For right now I would second the squeaks of fantasy/candycorn ponycorns and also more fantasy colts. I’d also like to see grab bag fantasy baby pegasi again or metallic or pastel pegs. I of course love anything with pink and aqua colours too. I have been hoping for a while for pink, lavender, aquamarine and aqua pegs and maybe unicorns as well in small batches or limited production.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

sherry10151982
                Participant

What Kim said I second that squeak! LOL!

Ann Marie
                  Participant

I would love to see winter wolves with winter silhouettes, as Kim suggested. I missed out on the earlier wolf grab bags and want to add one to my small pebble collection.

Magentas-Cat

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I have more of a squeal than a squeak!

How about a limited production run of Ocean Flame in the Pegasus and Unicorn lines? The scheme seems simple enough on those sculpts if the gold accents and markings are skipped and I’m pretty sure the masses would buy the heck out of them.

It’s been high time we got a fantasy color in the hoofers instead of plain old black and whites. Who’s with me?

🐭 for 🌈🦄

Natasha
                      Participant

You know what’s the right size to make a good grab bag? Especially a Halloween Grab Bag? Bats or Bat Wing Cats! I’d love to see those in autumn/spooky colors. And the bat wing cats have closed eyes so you won’t have to listen to me harp on begging for red eyes! 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kelsey
                        Participant

I’m down with Halloween anything’s! 😂

That sounds awesome!!

LuvsDragons
                          Participant

I like the Halloween idea. I would like to see some Christmas-y themes. That would be amazing to me. I would also like to squeak for (and ask about I suppose) production pieces. I know GB are super popular but there are a few regular production things I would be interested in. Are we going to see more in the store?

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I don’t collect pebble horses, but when I saw the Halloween idea on them all I could think of was “grab bag night-mares”

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

I would go for another batch of GB young Poads, painted in wild natural/fantasy patterns where insects and underwater life are the inspiration.

IMG_0849

IMG_0854

IMG_0835

IMG_0863

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

IMG_0848

IMG_0862

IMG_0837

IMG_0864

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.