What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Bodancia
    Participant

Would love to see new colors in the pegasii and unicorn families! And please please do a run of Opoponax Hatching Pegasus!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
      Participant

the Zazzle site says that they do jigsaw puzzles. I’m not sure how much they would cost.

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Please, like Bodancia I too wish for Opoponax Hatching Pegasus
          Squeak 🐁 Squeak 🐁 please ??

dragonseye87
          Participant

Some koiled dragons! Get it Koi? Coiled? I saw the grab bag koi fish mother coiled dragons (I’m new to collecting so I missed them back in 2017 or whenever they came out) but my favorite are the male coiled, I would love to see koi colors on a few of those! Or any sized Koi painted! I love looking at the pictures of koi dragons! Wish that I could have one myself! Maybe someday I will!:D

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

The griffin family painted in “red panda” colors would be awesome.

Bodine
              Participant

I would LOVE a fantasy and/or silhouette Pebble Pony please?😍One day?😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I can 100% get behind this!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodancia
                  Participant

Oh wow! That would be awesome!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Some koiled dragons! Get it Koi? Coiled? I saw the grab bag koi fish mother coiled dragons (I’m new to collecting so I missed them back in 2017 or whenever they came out) but my favorite are the male coiled, I would love to see koi colors on a few of those! Or any sized Koi painted! I love looking at the pictures of koi dragons! Wish that I could have one myself! Maybe someday I will!:D

Oooo a batch of GB Coiled dragons in “Koi” and “Autumn” to match the Mother Coiled dragons would be awesome!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I have more of a squeal than a squeak!

How about a limited production run of Ocean Flame in the Pegasus and Unicorn lines? The scheme seems simple enough on those sculpts if the gold accents and markings are skipped and I’m pretty sure the masses would buy the heck out of them.

It’s been high time we got a fantasy color in the hoofers instead of plain old black and whites. Who’s with me?

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodancia
                        Participant

Yes – it would be awesome to see the Pegasus family released in a Fantasy scheme! That aqua was really great! I would ask that the metallic gold touches on the wings be there in some form though. That really made it special! Of course make it slightly different than the test paint version. . .

Bodancia
                          Participant

Or go really crazy with fantasy colors and make a line of pegasus and unicorns in some wild tie-dye, confetti, crazy color scheme! They deserve some color after all those years of being available in only black and white! LOL

StormDancer
                            Participant

I’m squeaking for another Halloween GB.. Of whatever sculpt Melody wants to paint.

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
                              Participant

Halloween is coming.Pebble ponies would be perfect for Halloween themed.Long smooth backs and necks*squeek,squeak*👏

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

sherry10151982
                                Participant

Yes Bodine!! I second this!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.