What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I have only one request: standard production, or limited production, baby poads. We had a grab bag, but I don’t like the crazy colors. I’d like a nice, lower priced, simply colored Baby Poad to match my Brown Bengal Adult Poad.

Ooh baby bengal poads to match the silver, grey, and tan would be pretty sweet

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

I agree I don’t care for the grab bag Pods. I would rather see matching family colors

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Production Sandstorm unicorns! Please! I love this color in ways I can’t explain.

I bet the pegasus and kirin family would wear it well too.

Scathach
          Participant

I have only one request: standard production, or limited production, baby poads. We had a grab bag, but I don’t like the crazy colors. I’d like a nice, lower priced, simply colored Baby Poad to match my Brown Bengal Adult Poad.

Ooh baby bengal poads to match the silver, grey, and tan would be pretty sweet

Those colours would be lovely. I think the babies would be nice if they were painted similar to the Podge beans, too.

Life is beautiful.

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

Ohhh yes! More Poads please!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
              Participant

I’d really love to see a batch of colts painted like the supernatural baby Uni batch. All sorts of Safari & natural horse patterns, but in fantasy colors. I picked up a blue and white pinto you did a long time ago, and it’s exquisite.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                Blocked

I would also like more fantasy colts at some point and of course fantasy ponycorns. Silhouette ponycorns would be amazing too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

sherry10151982
                  Participant

Natasha, what’s this supernatural baby unicorns batch that you speak of?

GardenNinja
                    Participant

IIRC, supernatural is what Melody called ones that were painted in natural patterns, but unnatural colors.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

sherry10151982
                      Participant

Thanks GardenNinja!! Is there are class pic of these bad boys?

etruscan
                        Participant

Thanks GardenNinja!! Is there are class pic of these bad boys?

The “New Windstone Grab Bag Photo Threads Directory” under “General Windstone” has a link for “8/30/2011 ~~~ Colourful Natural Baby Unicorns”. Go to the list partway down the first page, not the top list, for a working link to the “show off” thread.

I believe that those are the “supernatural” baby unicorns.
                          The class photo is on page 20 of Melody’s Blog. (Almost all the old class photos were posted on her Blog so that is the best place to start looking for them.)

Melody said, “Here is a class photo of the the latest batch of baby unicorns. This group has more individuals with fantasy colors. There are lots of metallic colored ones and a calico or two, and some interesting eye colors. These have all been dusted with “magic invisible paint” too, so they will sparkle in the sunlight.”

Windstone_unicorns_GB-baby_supernatural_Aug2011

etruscan
                          Participant

P.S. Just to keep things confusing – there was a later batch of grab bag baby unicorns that Melody called “Super Natural” but that we call “Safari”. It was the first time Melody painted baby unis like this. That batch came out in April 2012:

Windstone_unicorns_GB-baby_animal-pattern_April2012

And, of course, there were the “Candycorns” (the first real fantasy GB baby unicorns) that came out in January 2012:

Windstone_unicorns_GB-baby_candycorn_1

Windstone_unicorns_GB-baby_candycorn_2

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

I love the natural patterns in fantasy colors ones. How about a batch of baby pegs like that?

Bodancia
                              Participant

Oh yes – the Candycorn grab bag was my absolute favorite! ! I have a few of those and they are treasures! Wish Melody would do another version like that!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Natasha
                                Participant

YES YES YES! I would be in heaven for a Candy Corn Batch of colts, especially since we’re only had one fantasy batch of colts. Babies, Youngs, and Ponies would all be amazing in those wild color appy/safari candy corn colors.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.