What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

Nightcrow – you don’t want much, do you???

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

LZ
      Participant

At least it is very organized. Makes it easier to be a to-do checklist.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
        Participant

That Llama is adorable but as big as an emp?WOW!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodancia
          Participant

I will throw in a vote for Easter egg colored Pegasii! Or Easter egg colored baby unicorns!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

pipsxlch
            Participant

Can I add something to Nightcrow’s list? The Hearth dragon in emerald.

Nightcrow
              Participant

I figure it’s best to start out wishing for everything. Then Melody has options! And if just one thing from each category happens, I’ll be overjoyed.

Though let’s face it, after all my wishing Melody will knock my socks off with some completely different and new color or sculpt, and I’ll instead be wishing I could edit my list to switch everything to it! 😛

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

I would luv a grab bag of baby pegs in Pastel Easter colors and/or a fantasy colors/ and or horse colors; dappled grey, leopard appys,chestnuts, sorrels, Palominos; buckskins, blanket appys, flea-bitten greys ( extra points of bloody shoulders) .. lol

Kim
                  Blocked

I would luv a grab bag of baby pegs in Pastel Easter colors and/or a fantasy colors/ and or horse colors; dappled grey, leopard appys,chestnuts, sorrels, Palominos; buckskins, blanket appys, flea-bitten greys ( extra points of bloody shoulders) .. lol

Yes to this! I would love some pastel and/or metallic baby pegs whether they are limited production or grab bags. I would love ones in pink, aqua, teal, purple, blue, gold, silver, etc.

Since it’s still winter too I would also still squeak for winter wolves like we talked about before, pebbles wolves with nice winter silhouette scenery on them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

I’m about to squeak really loud …block your ears!

A LIMITED RUN OF FIRE BERRY TO REPLACE RUBY PLEEAASE!

I know it’s in the range of “unlikely” and “no” 😆 but Imma gonna squeak for it anyway!!

…and while I’m here, I would like to squeak for all the generations of Poads to get paint jobs like the Gem series dragons…and unicorns too. A limited run sold in the store would do well IMO

That is all 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Courtney
                      Participant

*Squeak*

Sitting Oriental Dragons in more production colors. I want them all.

*squeak*

Sitting Oriental Dragons with Fancy Eyes

*Squeak*

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I’m about to squeak really loud …block your ears!

A LIMITED RUN OF FIRE BERRY TO REPLACE RUBY PLEEAASE!

I know it’s in the range of “unlikely” and “no” 😆 but Imma gonna squeak for it anyway!!

…and while I’m here, I would like to squeak for all the generations of Poads to get paint jobs like the Gem series dragons…and unicorns too. A limited run sold in the store would do well IMO

That is all 🙂

I’d get behind this ALL DAY <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

whisker hunter west
                          Participant

For the Hoarder / Bantam dragon kickstarter, I’ll squeak for cool blue-greens and a batch of Prismatic Spring dragons! I really hope to pick up one to fit in my mixed Rainbow / Emerald Peacock / Black Violet Peacock family. And my little Prismatic Spring clan would love to grow too!

I also will continue to squeak for all the pebbles (the small foxes and cougar and tanuki) in silver rainbow sparkle. I still haven’t caught up to the pebble dragons, though, so it’s a “take your time while my budget restabilizes” squeak! XP

For grab bags – the one thing that would really grab me (again) would be Cool Batch Young Orientals. I’d love to have a little companion for my Cool Batch Sitting Young Oris! (Though those definitely wouldn’t help the budget restabilization effort…)

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

BigCatKeeper
                            Participant

I have an odd squeak.

Have you considered ever making a sculpture that could go in a fish tank? Seeing all your lovely goldfish made me think about how cool it would be to have some neat aquarium decorations from Windstone. I know it’s difficult given chemicals and leaching but had to mention it!

Anonymous

I would love to buy the Sitting Griffin Silver Wolf but like other Items on Windstone I don’t know if the rest of the set will be available or ever painted again. I know a lot of people say you search around for the rest of the pieces, but I have a lot of sets that I am searching to complete. Soooo is the rest of the family retired or will they be added later?

Kiera
                                Participant

I have only one request: standard production, or limited production, baby poads. We had a grab bag, but I don’t like the crazy colors. I’d like a nice, lower priced, simply colored Baby Poad to match my Brown Bengal Adult Poad.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.