fbpx

well I had to do it

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well I had to do it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

The woman I bought the male and hatching empress from keeps stalling to resolve it. She keeps saying tomorrow tomorrow, so I filed a dispute with Paypal. I don’t know what else to do she never emails me with updates. She said she would have an answer for me by 3 today, she never told me a thing. I have had to email her for updates every day and then the answer is tomorrow. I am so upset at having to do it, but what else could I do.

WolfenMachine
    Participant

Oh no! Ruffian, that sounds terrible 🙁 But it looks like you had no other choice. Maybe you could have polietly warned her about filing a dispute, but really, she ‘had it coming’

Participant

Some people are like that and you shouldn’t have to feel bad about it. You have to remember that they put you in that position, not the other way around. If they would just be responsive you wouldn’t be forced to do it.

I hope everything works out.

In her first e-mail to me she said that there were only so many days to file with the post office, so I dont understand why she is draging it on and on.

Don’t worry about it — you did the right thing. And they can resolve the dispute at any time by being cooperative.

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

She is dragging it on and on so that you CAN’T file a complaint….I had that happen to me with an Enchantica piece….the seller just kept dragging it on untill it was too late for me to file anything, either with the post office or Paypal.

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

She is dragging it on and on so that you CAN’T file a complaint….I had that happen to me with an Enchantica piece….the seller just kept dragging it on untill it was too late for me to file anything, either with the post office or Paypal.

That is kinda what I thought, but I did file with paypal now we have 20 days to resolve it between us, then I can get paypal to do it, or I will call my credit card company.

Skigod377
          Participant

You did the right thing.

Bob

Yep people need to realize they need to be resonsible for what they do

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Yep people need to realize they need to be resonsible for what they do

YA! Those Fickers!

Bob

especially of paid for merchandise gets ruined

she must have gotten choked at me becasue she chose to escilate it this afternoon

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

ruffian wrote:

she must have gotten choked at me becasue she chose to escilate it this afternoon

I’m sorry to hear that…..Do tell!

Skigod377
                    Participant

ruffian wrote:

How can SHE escalate it? She is the seller?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.