fbpx

Wedding Disaster!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Wedding Disaster!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

oh, if you could have heard my inner dialogue on that day >_> It was classic sarcasm. I don’t know why I didn’t say it aloud.

Oh that is hilarious! ROTFLMHO! Gotta hand it to you RedWriter, your family is funny. At least everyone had a good time anyway, but I agree, it was definately a disaster.

Sounds like a happy ending came out of it though.

Kyrin

Jasmine
    Participant

Yikes! 😯 At least she got out before she got stuck with the cheater.

I just want something simple, quiet but elegant. I’ll probably end up getting married at the same place my brother did. It has a chapel and then the guests can go straight into the attached reception hall after a couple of pictures and the bridal party can get pics taken in the flower garden which is also on the property.

yeah, I’m gonna have a small ceremony, but I’m having fun with it, me and Ryan are thinking of a Renassaunce themed wedding, only the wedding party has to dress up for it though. And I’m just going to pick the color the brides maids dresses, they can get whatever style they want. And for the reception, we are thinking of a big barbique with mead and a pig on a spit. Ryan’s dad brews his own mead and is a great cook so we are good.

Jodi
      Participant

That sounds like fun!

Suddenly I love my family. My mum keeps trying to convince me to elope!

Maria
        Participant

Wow, those days will definitely be rememberd for years to come, Red and Barrdwing. πŸ™„
          (Okay, I admit, I laughed too. πŸ˜† )

gee a new hit soap series as the stomach turns πŸ˜† well lucky me after 9-years of living together hubby and i did the most simple,went before the mayor/justice of the peace of my parents town and were married,it was his parents my parents his handicapped sister and my daughter was the ring bearer,gee come to think of it this year will be twenty years we have been together eww 😯

Bob

I think that title was already taken. Years go when Carol Burnette had a comedy/variety hour sho they did a skit about soap operas and I’m pretty sure they used the name “As the Stomach Turns”

could be why i was thinking it,ok so how about as the intestines churn πŸ˜†

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.