fbpx

Warning about baby Kirin on ebay now

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Warning about baby Kirin on ebay now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-ORIENTAL-KIRIN-BABY-UNICORN_W0QQitemZ230107698127QQcategoryZ10862QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is a stolen photo. And when I asked him about it…cause the photo shows a chipped hoof and he says his is mint. He claims he can’t edit the auction…and his camera batteries are dead. The photo is from the last baby kirin that I was outbid on…poo.
    Anyway it may be perfectly ligit…just a heads up.

Skigod377
    Participant

Good lookin out, Whippet. πŸ˜‰

Maria
      Participant

The seller’s feedback is mostly positive, but it’s good you noticed that ,Whippet.

Zelda
        Participant

Seems like a lot of people would rather use somebody else’s photos, or a stock photo, than take a picture of their own and go through uploading it. A lot of people also have pretty crappy cameras. I see this a lot with the dinosaur toys I search for! But sellers who aren’t collectors themselves tend not to realize that we look for subtle things like lighter or darker colors. Good catch with that auction!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Jodi
          Participant

Didn’t we decide that stealing somebody else’s photo was called kaleeking, since that was the ebay name of the person who did it to me? I think that was me and Starbreeze that came up with that, but I could be remembering it wrong. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
            Participant

I thought kaleeking was supposed to mean driving up a price for revenge’s sake. Of course it could mean both… πŸ˜†

Oh well, if I do win I’ll let you all know what happens. Just my luck, the first one in ages that will ship to Canada… πŸ™„ πŸ˜•

Jodi
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I thought kaleeking was supposed to mean driving up a price for revenge’s sake. Of course it could mean both… πŸ˜†

No. She stole my pictures, so it should mean that. She didn’t drive up any prices, that I can prove…

Maria
                Participant

Good luck, Romeo!

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

No. She stole my pictures, so it should mean that. She didn’t drive up any prices, that I can prove…
                  Yes, stealing pictures is what kaleeking meant.

Good memory, emerald! I was trying to remember last night what that term that we came up with was. πŸ™‚

Jodi
                  Participant

mimitrek wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Good memory, emerald! I was trying to remember last night what that term that we came up with was. πŸ™‚

Oh, that’s right. It was you, Mimi, that helped figure that word out. πŸ˜† Wonder if she reads the forum…

emerald212 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh, that’s right. It was you, Mimi, that helped figure that word out. πŸ˜† Wonder if she reads the forum…
                    If she does, she’ll be seeing that we’re using her name in vain… πŸ˜†

Jodi
                    Participant

πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh. So the person who bid up to $255 on your peacock lap and then didn’t pay wasn’t her. Okay, stealing pictures is kaleeking. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.