fbpx

Warning about baby Kirin on ebay now

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Warning about baby Kirin on ebay now

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the heads up whippet πŸ˜€ glad to know we are all watching out for each other πŸ˜€

Jodi
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I thought kaleeking was supposed to mean driving up a price for revenge’s sake. Of course it could mean both… πŸ˜†

No. She stole my pictures, so it should mean that. She didn’t drive up any prices, that I can prove…

Oh. So the person who bid up to $255 on your peacock lap and then didn’t pay wasn’t her. Okay, stealing pictures is kaleeking. πŸ™‚

That I know of. It was a different name… dragonri, then some numbers. It was a new account, though, so she may have done that to mess with me, but I can’t prove anything. Stealing pictures and/or text is kaleeking. She stole my text too. πŸ™„

Starbreeze
      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Didn’t we decide that stealing somebody else’s photo was called kaleeking, since that was the ebay name of the person who did it to me? I think that was me and Starbreeze that came up with that, but I could be remembering it wrong. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah, I was in on the “kaleeking” thing too!!! πŸ˜†

Jodi
        Participant

starbreeze wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Didn’t we decide that stealing somebody else’s photo was called kaleeking, since that was the ebay name of the person who did it to me? I think that was me and Starbreeze that came up with that, but I could be remembering it wrong. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah, I was in on the “kaleeking” thing too!!! πŸ˜†

Okay, I thought so. I’m glad to hear that my brain isn’t completely shot from grad school! πŸ˜†

Tiffany
          Participant

hey shes at it again! she stole bts grand unicorn photo! kaleeking!!!!! ack!!help!!!!

Jodi
            Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

hey shes at it again! she stole bts grand unicorn photo! kaleeking!!!!! ack!!help!!!!

You’re right! πŸ˜†

Tiffany
              Participant

i just pm’ed dragon keeper/bt!!

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Is she really an official Windstone dealer? She said she was in her Ruby Mother auction….

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Ruby-Mother-Dragon-by-M-Pena-NIB_W0QQitemZ330101892037QQcategoryZ35873QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

hey that dork is kaleeking me now-grand unicorn, although it happens to us probably twice a month. I,m just sick of fighting with these knuckleheads.

does putting a water mark on them help at all?

nessiemom
                  Participant

Kinda makes you wonder who she stole the other photos from…

Skigod377
                    Participant

Its just so much easier than actually having to type, I guess. I think when I want to say congratulations, or happy birthday, im just gonna copy and paste what you guys said. Typing hard.

skigod377 wrote:

Its just so much easier than actually having to type, I guess. I think when I want to say congratulations, or happy birthday, im just gonna copy and paste what you guys said. Typing hard.

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Her ruby dragon photos are stolen from Astral Castle. Jerk. If we’re lucky she’s a lurk here and reads this.

Well, the fears were unwarented. It finally arrived. (Actually, I’m surprised she sent it by priority express. So very quick considering that everything gets delayed at the border) It is perfect. Not even dust in the cracks of the scales. It was bought in 1989 from Wicks and Sticks for $30. Cute little guy. Too bad she didn’t use her own photo, or at least she could have stollen a better photo.

I’m happy with it for sure. πŸ˜€ Great way to end a bad week.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.