fbpx

Wanted… DEAD OR ALIVE!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted… DEAD OR ALIVE!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Congrats Iron. I will keep my eye out for you.

Thanks as well Jade, but (see previous message) I am taking a break from buying! I don’t have a choice: I have no more money πŸ˜† Actually, what I mean is that I have no more dragon money, not that I’m in the poor house! πŸ˜‰

Jodi
      Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

πŸ˜† Yay! I won a white fledgling! Can’t wait for it to get here!

Boy, I have to take a break now! I bought 4 retired fledglings in the last 2 weeks!

Now I’m only missing the brown and the black gold… And any others Melody comes up with… I heard rumors of a green one?

Black Gold is still current, so that should be easy to find. I think there may be one on eBay if you didn’t want to buy from a dealer. I can get you one if you do.

Thanks Emerald, but I will be taking a break from buying for a while. I try, repeat TRY, to buy only one dragon every 3 months but got those 4 because they were retired and happened to pop up on ebay recently! But when I am ready for the black gold, I will definitely buy from one of you dealers on the Forum, I much prefer to give my business to someone I know! πŸ˜‰

Okay. I know what you mean. I bought a bunch of Peacock stock for my store, then I bought some retired dragons on ebay. I still have to get some presents and pay bills. Yikes! I sure picked a heck of a time to start collecting. 😳

Well I am sure that you will get your collection eventually Iron.

I know Emerald, I just can’t seem to stop buying Windstones…I think this forum makes it more addicting. Either I need to stop looking at the forum or stop buying. πŸ™

Lokie
        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I know Emerald, I just can’t seem to stop buying Windstones…I think this forum makes it more addicting. Either I need to stop looking at the forum or stop buying. πŸ™

Yes, I’ve noticed a correlation between joining this forum 5 months ago and my Windstone collection increasing significantly since then. Oh well, lol, I should probably stop looking at the forum and Ebay for awhile πŸ™ So hard not to though, lol, the forum gets pretty interesting πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Thanks, Lokie! I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. I had five pieces before discovering the forum. Now it’s 19.

Participant

Lokie wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Yes, I’ve noticed a correlation between joining this forum 5 months ago and my Windstone collection increasing significantly since then. Oh well, lol, I should probably stop looking at the forum and Ebay for awhile πŸ™ So hard not to though, lol, the forum gets pretty interesting πŸ™‚

Its sooo true! I’ve bought more Windstones since this summer – and joining the forum than I have in the past 10 years. I think you guys are my enablers. LOL! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

Enablers or the people that’ll send you to the poor house… πŸ˜• Aw well. We gotta collect something, right? πŸ˜‰

Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Enablers or the people that’ll send you to the poor house… πŸ˜• Aw well. We gotta collect something, right? πŸ˜‰

True. Everyone needs a vice.

Maria
                  Participant

I try to make mine investments. Get good deals so if I ever sell them I get more money back. It worked for my sitting Spectral and peacock pieces. But some pieces like the Risers I get just because I like them and it’s the seller who gets the good deal.

Patricia
                    Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Lokie wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Its sooo true! I’ve bought more Windstones since this summer – and joining the forum than I have in the past 10 years. I think you guys are my enablers. LOL! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I agree! I have noticed the same trend. It probably helps that we have access to the flea market on here and can sell and trade with each other too. Otherwise we would all just be fighting on ebay and going to the stores.

But I think I would miss all of the nice people on here if I were to quit so I guess I’ll just have to keep buying windstones and enjoy. πŸ˜€

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

littleironhorse
                      Participant

My Peacock and Rainbow Fledglings are HERE! YIPPEE!!!

Vantid I just don’t understand you, they are so adorable!

And since I’m on vacation, I was home to receive them! And this after I bugged Magical Omaha to death for info about delivery date! Sorry Cindy 😳

So here is the report: Do buy from Magical Omaha, they offer great customer service, and even stay very patient with pesky, annoying customers and they make bomb proof packages!

PS: Thanks for the bonus incense!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.