fbpx

Wanted… DEAD OR ALIVE!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted… DEAD OR ALIVE!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

I have joined the bandwagon and am trying to get all the fledglings. So if anyone here has a WHITE fledgling in MINT condition that they would consider selling, please PM me and we can discuss price…

Thanks!

littleironhorse
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant
          littleironhorse
          Participant

Thanks so much, but this seller doesn’t ship to Canada πŸ˜₯ So I guess I’ll just have to let his one go…

Jodi
            Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

Thanks so much, but this seller doesn’t ship to Canada πŸ˜₯ So I guess I’ll just have to let his one go…

I could try to bid on it for you, if you pay me of course, and tell me how high you would go. And I’d ship it to Canada for you, and even mark it as a gift, since I’m not actually selling it to you.

littleironhorse
              Participant

That’s really nice of you, but I’m actually waiting to hear back from another collector who has one to sell off ebay πŸ˜‰

Thanks again anyway!

Jodi
                Participant

Okay. Otherwise, you could bid on it and have them ship it to me, and I’ll ship it to you for just the cost of the shipping. Let me know.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

πŸ˜† Yay! I won a white fledgling! Can’t wait for it to get here!

Boy, I have to take a break now! I bought 4 retired fledglings in the last 2 weeks!

Now I’m only missing the brown and the black gold… And any others Melody comes up with… I heard rumors of a green one?

SPark
                    Participant

Yup, there will be a green one.

And presumably shortly an Emerald Peacock one too.

Original green? 😯

SPark
                      Participant

Yep, original green. Apparently Melody found a bit of the old green paint still about, and gave in to our demands to have green fledgelings. (Well, mostly Dragonmaster’s demands.)

W00H00!!!! Green! I loved that color!!! Well, green is my favorite color…maybe that is why I have so many emerald and green ones? 😳

😈 *Begins saving money* 😈

Jodi
                        Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

Boy, I have to take a break now! I bought 4 retired fledglings in the last 2 weeks!

Now I’m only missing the brown and the black gold… And any others Melody comes up with… I heard rumors of a green one?

Black Gold is still current, so that should be easy to find. I think there may be one on eBay if you didn’t want to buy from a dealer. I can get you one if you do.

Congrats Iron. I will keep my eye out for you.

littleironhorse
                          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

Black Gold is still current, so that should be easy to find. I think there may be one on eBay if you didn’t want to buy from a dealer. I can get you one if you do.

Thanks Emerald, but I will be taking a break from buying for a while. I try, repeat TRY, to buy only one dragon every 3 months but got those 4 because they were retired and happened to pop up on ebay recently! But when I am ready for the black gold, I will definitely buy from one of you dealers on the Forum, I much prefer to give my business to someone I know! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.