fbpx

WANTED: Buttery yellow Gold Lap

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WANTED: Buttery yellow Gold Lap

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

I’m sort of hoping they do another batch of gold feldgelings, and that they’re in the final version of the gold…. The two colors are different enough that I’d want another feldgeling in the newer gold, really. *grins*

Barring that though, I think I may just save up for the emperor in gold. But first I have to get a B_P Old Warrior (Black “something, anything” Peacock) and a bunch of griffins, and… er… lots of stuff!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

mimitrek wrote:

I think your gold lap is one of the older ones, and your gold male has the new gold color scheme!

My guess is that they still have gold laps in inventory with the old buttery yellow color scheme, and you happened to get one of those.

Here’s a photo of my gold lap dragon
        and the two together

The letter I got with her says shes from the second batch, and that the first batch was darker.

I think the first batch that the letter was referring to were the first 10 gold laps that got sold in 12/05, which were darker than the buttery yellow ones which came afterwards. The gold color scheme of the first batch looks pretty different from the one that’s currently in production.

Your gold lap looks a lot like the buttery yellow one that Kep got. Kep has both versions and posted pictures previously (the one from the first batch is on the right):

Keplilly wrote:

Thought I would do a photo session since I got the new Gold lap! πŸ˜€

Here is one of the original 10 next to one from the newer batch. Very different golds I think.

lamortefille
        Participant

Mimi, you are the Queen of thread searching! Kudos πŸ˜€

Skigod377
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Here’s a photo of my gold lap dragon

Yep thats a buttery one! And that male is LOVELY! Im glad they went back to a darker gold.

Maria
            Participant

They are like night and day! Pfff, now I want one too.

Ya, I would buy one of the fledglings in the new gold despite owning one of the darker limited edition ones. I just couldn’t bring myself to love the first gold one I go that was buttery gold πŸ™

Jennifer
              Keymaster

That gold male with the purple is gorgeous! Wow! I wish he had more of that nice champagne/purple color that’s on his side elsewhere on his body too. Very pretty. I hadn’t seen one till now!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Wow! I wish he had more of that nice champagne/purple color that’s on his side elsewhere on his body too.

Like on the scales on his neck? That would look really nice! I want one!

Jodi
                  Participant

Wow! That Male Dragon is gorgeous!

I really like the butter gold. I wonder if they have any left. Ack, I need to find a oil well.

dragonessjade wrote:

I really like the butter gold. I wonder if they have any left. Ack, I need to find a oil well.

Yes, but make sure it’s on YOUR property so no one can sue you to obtain it. Though if that happened in Texas they would use “Emminent Domain” and condemn the neighborhood and build an oil field- but hey- all in the name of progress right?

CherylKaufman wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Yes, but make sure it’s on YOUR property so no one can sue you to obtain it. Though if that happened in Texas they would use “Emminent Domain” and condemn the neighborhood and build an oil field- but hey- all in the name of progress right?

*starts to dig holes in yard*

Wow, that is nuts. They probably wouldn’t pay you for the property and then ppl would be out of money and a house.

lamortefille wrote:

Mimi, you are the Queen of thread searching! Kudos πŸ˜€

Thanks! πŸ˜€ One of the side benefits of being stressed out from work and not being able to sleep… πŸ˜‰

dragonessjade wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

*starts to dig holes in yard*

Wow, that is nuts. They probably wouldn’t pay you for the property and then ppl would be out of money and a house.

Actually I think they do compensate you for your house, but probably not for what it is worth.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.