fbpx

WANTED: Buttery yellow Gold Lap

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WANTED: Buttery yellow Gold Lap

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Does anyone have one of the light buttery yellow laps from the second batch that they’d like to sell? After seeing both versions in person, I think I actually prefer the buttery yellow version best…

If possible I would like to pay what they sold for ($230 I think? whatever the BIN was…) plus shipping…

Please post or PM me if you have one you’d like to sell…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

-J R R Tolkien

Ski or Kep might be interested.

Ski mentioned in this thread that she had a buttery yellow one that the had wanted to trade, but I’m not sure what her situation is right now.

Kep had one of the buttery yellow ones, but mentioned in this thread that she preferred the darker shade of the very first batch and has since gotten one of those.

Skigod377
        Participant

I would do an even trade, the darker for the buttery color, if you have one. I think she is pretty, but just want one to match my young and fledge. They are both darker.

Patricia
          Participant

I think you can probably still buy one direct from Windstone. I believe they have some left. You might want to email Karen.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Arlla
            Participant

Ooh, I’ll do that. And Ski – if Karen doesn’t have any – Melody said that they will probably do another batch but if they do, it will be the newest version of the gold, with the purple accents. Would you like to trade for one of those if I got one?

-J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Keplilly wrote:

I think you can probably still buy one direct from Windstone. I believe they have some left. You might want to email Karen.

They do have some left (I just bought one a few days ago) but I have a feeling they will be the darker color

Skigod377
                Participant

Arlla wrote:

Ooh, I’ll do that. And Ski – if Karen doesn’t have any – Melody said that they will probably do another batch but if they do, it will be the newest version of the gold, with the purple accents. Would you like to trade for one of those if I got one?

No, I dont really want her in the new color. The older ones are gonna be worth something someday since the new gold will be different. Thats what im feeling anyway. I sure bet she would be pretty in the new gold though.

Arlla
                  Participant

Ski – okay, no worries!
                    I emailed Karen and she said they DO have some left, but she doesn’t know what version of gold they are…I’m emailing Melody to see if she can tell me…

-J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                    Participant

Cool!

Patricia
                      Participant

Arlla wrote:

Ski – okay, no worries!
                        I emailed Karen and she said they DO have some left, but she doesn’t know what version of gold they are…I’m emailing Melody to see if she can tell me…

Be sure to let us know which version you manage to get!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

I just bought a gold lap,(arrived 2 days ago) and she is the buttery yellow kind. I have her sitting next to my male gold dragon and the difference is like NIGHT and DAY. I didn’t know the darker ones were the older ones. I would have thought Mel, in her quest to make the golds less monochromatic (which I think she’s done quite nicely if I may say so) would be making the dragons darker as she went by on the batches. I’ll pop down stairs and take a photo. But the laps that Windstone has now are definatly the lighter color.

I think your gold lap is one of the older ones, and your gold male has the new gold color scheme!

My guess is that they still have gold laps in inventory with the old buttery yellow color scheme, and you happened to get one of those.

SPark
                          Participant

Yeah, there are three golds, dark gold, butter gold, and the final, official gold. I only have a feldgeling in dark gold, though I really want something in the official gold, it’s so pretty!

Skigod377
                            Participant

Oh, me too! I just cant decide which pose!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.