fbpx

"Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Geeze ’em holy poop! This is INSANE!!! *grabby hands*

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kathleen
      Participant

She’s AMAZING 😮

dragonmedley
        Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Those stars are amazing. They look like real points of light.

I totally concur.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

LadyFirebird
          Participant

HUBBLE is amazing!!!! 😮 I’d love to commission one but right now funds are tight. I hope to find part time work soon–then you just may hear from me! 😀

Anonymous

Wow MG…. that is just amazing! To even think of something like that…. when I first saw Hubble I had to look really hard… It looks like the stars are really glowing!

Amanda
              Participant

Want!! I can’t believe those stars aren’t photoshopped, Hubble really looks like she’s glowing!

Wow this is really well done! I thought it was a photoshop job at first. Great job on the glowies.

Kelly
                Participant

Hubble is great. It looks like you captured all the prisms of diamond. The glow effect is really cool. Very nice Job. 🙂

Syn
                  Participant

Your Hubble Keeper is amazing. 😀 I have Second Nature collections of pictures taken by the Hubble Telescope, and you really did do an amazing job of capturing the colors and the entire look of those wonderful pictures. It has been a long time since I looked at the pictures, but I recalled them immediately when I saw your Keeper. You are quite talented, MG, and you certainly achieved the Hubble look with this guy. 8)

machineguts
                    Participant

I haven’t had a chance to reply to my thread until tonight, and wow. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments everyone, I sincerely appreciate it!

megamibabe16
                      Participant

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESSSSSSSSSSS!!! *faints* INCREDIBLE!! TRULY AMAZING! *goes off on compliment rant* I love Hubble! This is definitely one of my favorites of your works. I must have one of these. I hope you don’t mind waiting for a little while because it will take me some time to save up for one of these stellar beauties. The colors definite remind me of a nebula. You are spectacular machineguts.

machineguts
                        Participant

*Blushing* Thanks hon, I appreciate it very much! 😳

machineguts
                          Participant

Here is my latest PYO! Her name is “Pandora”. I’ve been wanting to paint an Avatar inspired Keeper ever since I started my Na’vi Keeper back when the movie first came out. I have since sold that piece as unfinished to Koishii and Grayfire so they could either complete it or start something new. “Pandora” is inspired by the beautiful colors of light found in the forest at night. It was one of the most magical moments in the movie for me, I’ll never forget how dreamy it made me feel!

“Pandora” has been painted in multiple colors while referencing several Avatar photos on my iPhone. Glow in the dark paint was applied to random points of light, and I highlighted the brighter areas with my airbrush. She has metallic periwinkle glass eyes and a blue zircon tail jewel. In her paw she holds a hand made double sided polymer clay leaf made with metallic sky blue clay, highlighted with bright silver paint. It is suspended from a hand formed sterling silver vine and paired with aurora borealis colored beads. Like “Hubble” no photoshopping was done on these photos save for the usual level adjustment. She is definitely another one of my favorites. 🙂

“Pandora” is already sold, but I may accept several commissions for a few more “Pandora” Keepers depending on how many requests are made. Otherwise only one other will be made to keep for myself. Thanks for looking!

Kathleen
                            Participant

😮 😮 😮 OMG!!! another beauty! and already sold 🙁

What amazing work MG 🙂

I have a few of MG’s pyo’s and they never disappoint 😀

Hannah
                              Participant

Beautiful once again MG! I prefer Hubble’s colors, but that effect that you get with your airbrush is amazing 😀 I really like how you highlighted the ribs on Pandora!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 711 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.