fbpx

"Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m suprised to see the Avatar fandom reach this corner of the internet! Now it makes me think of what would windstones look like in the world of pandora lol
      Kudos for you. I am absolutely in love with Avatar too and would agree to wanting to live how they do ๐Ÿ™‚

Adaneth
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

machineguts wrote:

I’ve quickly grown very fond of the Na’vi, and bashfully I must admit that I wish I could be one of them. ๐Ÿ˜€

you and me both!

Make that four! ๐Ÿ˜€

bayoudragon
        Participant

Blue has always been my favorite color, too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

um, there’s an ikran fanpage on facebook as well. ๐Ÿ˜†

machineguts
          Participant

I’m anxiously awaiting the Na’vi Language guidebook, I’m totally all over that one! ๐Ÿ˜€

Now I understand the attraction to the Klingon heritage and their language. ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

i should be getting the Avatar artbook in today. I heard from a good source that as an actualy Art Book, it sucks..but as a fan book for refs of the alien life and envirement, it is pretty good, so i am excited about that.
              HAHAHAHA! yeah really. I always liked the Klingon culture. From thier first apearance as snarky alien looking french men to Worf.

But the Na’vi win with thier more animal characteristics for me..and tails. Got to love tails.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Soulscape wrote:

I’m suprised to see the Avatar fandom reach this corner of the internet! Now it makes me think of what would windstones look like in the world of pandora lol
                Kudos for you. I am absolutely in love with Avatar too and would agree to wanting to live how they do ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG windstone dragon morphed to alien form!!!! I have pictures in my head now Nuke!!!!

oh i can’t wait to see it, MG! sounds like its going to be really cool. unfortunately, i have not seen Avatar yet…. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ gasp, i know. need to find a babysitter!!!!!
                its been driving me nuts that it seems everyone has seen it except me ๐Ÿ˜ฅ although, maybe its a good thing that i haven’t… i’m an obsessive type, hehe

machineguts
                Participant

Yes! Definitely their tails. And their ears, and their cute noses! ๐Ÿ˜€

I did end up getting the art book, it’s gorgeous! Tons of info about the Na’vi and the inhabitants of Pandora. I know you’ll love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty wrote:

i should be getting the Avatar artbook in today. I heard from a good source that as an actualy Art Book, it sucks..but as a fan book for refs of the alien life and envirement, it is pretty good, so i am excited about that.
                  HAHAHAHA! yeah really. I always liked the Klingon culture. From thier first apearance as snarky alien looking french men to Worf.

But the Na’vi win with thier more animal characteristics for me..and tails. Got to love tails.

oh, I can’t wait to see! ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
                  Participant

LOL I know what you mean! ๐Ÿ˜€ Well when you do see it, you’ll probably want to watch it a few more times while it’s still in the theater! I recommend it in 3D of course, but especially in the IMAX if you can get to one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Btw, I’ll be posting progress pics of your cat painting later tonight! ๐Ÿ˜€

daydreamer wrote:

oh i can’t wait to see it, MG! sounds like its going to be really cool. unfortunately, i have not seen Avatar yet…. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ gasp, i know. need to find a babysitter!!!!!
                    its been driving me nuts that it seems everyone has seen it except me ๐Ÿ˜ฅ although, maybe its a good thing that i haven’t… i’m an obsessive type, hehe

machineguts
                    Participant

I’m excited to get started! ๐Ÿ˜€ He didn’t come in today, hopefully tomorrow though!

abatos wrote:

oh, I can’t wait to see! ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
                      Participant

Whenever I can get my hands on another Keeper, I’d like to paint one with the markings of a Banshee! ๐Ÿ™‚

Soulscape wrote:

bayoudragon
                        Participant

I call DIBBS on that one! o.O

๐Ÿ˜†

Adaneth
                          Participant

YES! I would absolutely love to see someone paint a Keeper like a Banshee! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sounds like a cool idea! I need to take some of my time off now to paint some more of my keeper… he’s been unloved lately.

I’m a little obsessed with the Na’vi as well… they’re so unique looking and I love their tails! LOL. I too, join the ranks of wanting to be like them…. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 711 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.