fbpx

VF Fledgling on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone VF Fledgling on Ebay

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea, I had to cancel my first order because Paypal was being silly. That’s one reason why more popped up. I don’t know who else though, because there were 4 more that popped up I think and I didn’t get that many.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

darjeb
      Participant

Hay Dragonfeathers nobody said there was anything wrong with it. Surprised and just comenting that it was there.

Arlla
        Participant

darjeb wrote:

Hay Dragonfeathers nobody said there was anything wrong with it. Surprised and just comenting that it was there.

People have gotten flack for selling things like this on ebay before – Drag0n certainly has in the past. Unfairly in my opinion. That’s why she’s defensive!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Did I come off that way? I’m sorry!!! I can’t help it. Now I’m all worried Nam is concerned about something since I got “Hmmmmm”ed πŸ˜•

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jennifer
            Keymaster

My opinions aside, there is absolutely nothing wrong with re-selling pieces. πŸ™‚ It’s great to know the value stays so high on Windstones! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

I don’t think the hmmmed was about you selling it. (Maybe I’m wrong, I can’t speak for Nam.)Sigh, Nam was faster than I was…I would believe it’s more about the potental landmine that could be created here. I think (not sure, bad memory)other threads have been locked because of the battle over whether this is ethical or not.

I’m not trying to start a fight, I’m neutral on this subject. If you can sell it for more, go right ahead. Do it. I don’t know if I would or not. If I had enough money to do it, I probably would. Then again, I hate selling, (mainly I can’t stand packing them up. I hate double boxing. What a hassle…. πŸ˜› )

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Nambroth wrote:

My opinions aside, there is absolutely nothing wrong with re-selling pieces. πŸ™‚ It’s great to know the value stays so high on Windstones! πŸ˜€

I’m assuming that means you are kinda peeved, but everyone has a right to their own opinions. :-)I know quite a few people on the forum don’t agree while others like to sit back and watch the fun and see just how crazy some people can get with these guys. I for one am broke and MUST HAVE limited Spectrals. Two down and two to go!

I could see if I was like “RARE! One of a Kind!” and all that kind of stuff. I just tried to be honest while also sharing my love for Windstones like I do in all my auctions. I like to sound personable, I mean, I feel more comfortable with auctions that sould like the person who is selling would be easy to talk & relate to.

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jennifer
                Keymaster

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’m assuming that means you are kinda peeved,

Hehe, no! Just thoughtful. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Laurie
                  Participant

I don’t see anything wrong with it. If I had an extra windstone to sell I would do the same thing. If someone wants to spend more on one instead of just going to the windstone store then so be it. More money for me. I could see if an auction said rare or something like that but I see nothing like that in dragonfeathers auction.

Skigod377
                    Participant

I dont see anything wrong with it when you start is at a penny. Then you are not doing anything unethincal and are taking a risk. Anyone can do research if they so desire. I had a problem with starting an auction well above the initail cost right after it was purchased (For signifigantly less) right after commenting about how wrong it was to do so. I have already apologized to Drag0n (Arlla) but am still entitled to my opinion. You may have thought it was unfair, but I certainly felt justified considering all the factors involved in that particular situation.

Good luck with the auction Drag0n.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.