fbpx

VF Fledgling on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone VF Fledgling on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Can you believe it there is already a violet flame fledging on Ebay? No. is 300130001247 (I don’t know how to make a thread)

darjeb
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

Some folks dont know, and others dont care. They just want one.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Hmmm.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Good for Drag0n, that’s for sure. πŸ˜€ That’s good marketing if you ask me. πŸ˜›

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

so I have a question: are the fledges the same as the curls? bing bloopers and the second batch will be slightly different?

Arlla
              Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Hmmm.

Hmmm? what’s up, Nam?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

I don’t think so Koishii.. I believe Melody said that the second batch of curls would be more like the fledge.. I think the fledge coloring is what she is aiming for with the VF color.

Bob

the second set of VF curlies are supposted to be more gold and lighter then the first VF batch of Curlies and will match the Fledgie perfect

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Okay, before I get another tounge lashing it started at a penny and I didn’t say anywhere it was “limited” or anything of that nature. In fact, I said I was hoping for it to be a production piece, but as far as I know, nothing was announced officially. I gotta pay for my spectrals some way. πŸ˜› I also mentioned it was direct from Windstone. I assumed people could that that as “go to the Windstone site for more information” I didn’t post the Windstone site link because I remember reading something about not being allowed to do that or something along those lines. I’m not sure if it only applied to Windstone’s own auctions or not. I’ve seen gallery links for PYO auction, but I don’t know if it’s the same rules. *shrug*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Okay, before I get another tounge lashing it started at a penny and I didn’t say anywhere it was “limited” or anything of that nature. In fact, I said I was hoping for it to be a production piece, but as far as I know, nothing was announced. I gotta pay for my spectrals some way. I also mentioned it was direct from Windstone. I didn’t post the Windstone site because I remember reading something about not being allowed to do that or somthing along those lines.

*hugs* It is ok Drag0n. I think it was a good idea.

Laurie
                      Participant

Hey if people on ebay want to pay more for a dragon then good for the seller. I don’t see anything wrong with it.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Ignorance is bliss as far as I’m concerned. I’m guilty of it just as much as anyone else. I spent about 400 bucks on my Ruby Lap Dragon on ebay before I even knew Ruby was out 😳 That’s why I can’t bare to sell him, though I don’t even like him half as much as my other ruby dragons I have now, LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Brian
                          Participant

I ordered a fledgling the same day as becoming a member and somehow after I completed my order I received an email with a bill for 2. I could have bought both but only need 1. My order got canceled while I was at work and they were gone when I got home the next day. Lucky for me someone had to cancel after that and I got it. It is on the way! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.