fbpx

Upcoming Fantasy Colt batch, will there be safaris too and when would they come out?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Upcoming Fantasy Colt batch, will there be safaris too and when would they come out?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

They will probably use the glass eyes – I’m not sure if the special ones are archival. As far as I know the normal eyes and the dichriotic ones (spelling is not my strong point on a Monday morning!) are the only ones they will use in pieces to sell. Well, and I think maybe a few cabochons of gem stones since gems aren’t likely to be un-archival. πŸ™‚

etruscan
      Participant

They will probably use the glass eyes – I’m not sure if the special ones are archival. As far as I know the normal eyes and the dichriotic ones (spelling is not my strong point on a Monday morning!) are the only ones they will use in pieces to sell. Well, and I think maybe a few cabochons of gem stones since gems aren’t likely to be un-archival. πŸ™‚

I still wish they could use spectral-type dichroic eyes in the hoarders. I want baby Spectrals! πŸ™‚

Pam

Thanks for all the recent photos posted on the Facebook πŸ™‚

I see a lot of pebble animals, are they headed for Ebay or are Windstone considering making more production piece pebbles? (I hope so!)

The pebbles are mostly bad test-paint pieces, or part of melody’s own collection.

Kiya
          Participant

Melody was cleaning her office area when I was there – we found all these boxes labeled “House Windstones” (presumably from back during the move). I wanted to break into them so bad! πŸ™‚

Pam

Melody was cleaning her office area when I was there – we found all these boxes labeled “House Windstones” (presumably from back during the move). I wanted to break into them so bad! πŸ™‚

I think I helped pack those, lol
              I cant remember anything very exciting though, unless there were some original sculpts mixed in.

Melody
              Keymaster

I don’t have an account, so I might as well comment here.

There are a few fantasy colts that I really like the look of. Mostly the ones with spots, lichen or stripe patterns. Looking forward to a potential live-stream as I can’t wait to pick out some favourites πŸ™‚

I see a lot of pebble animals, are they headed for Ebay or are Windstone considering making more production piece pebbles? (I hope so!)

And lastly, I deep sigh every time I see them sitting on the stairs there. I just love those metallic coloured butternut style Poads, but I don’t see that kind of style being produced anymore. Maybe it’s a good thing, because I would buy too many…

Oh, and the baby Poads are adorable!!

I plan to make some kind of production pebbles. Working on it, mentally, anyway.

Melody
                Keymaster

I think I helped pack those, lol
                  I cant remember anything very exciting though, unless there were some original sculpts mixed in.

They are mostly production test paints. They often came home.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I should open the boxes and see what’s there. Probably nothing too exciting.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

There are a few fantasy colts that I really like the look of. Mostly the ones with spots, lichen or stripe patterns. Looking forward to a potential live-stream as I can’t wait to pick out some favourites πŸ™‚

And lastly, I deep sigh every time I see them sitting on the stairs there. I just love those metallic coloured butternut style Poads, but I don’t see that kind of style being produced anymore. Maybe it’s a good thing, because I would buy too many…

I plan to make some kind of production pebbles. Working on it, mentally, anyway.

Perhaps that adorable kitsune? <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
                      Participant

Kitsune will be PYO.

Kiya
                        Participant

I should open the boxes and see what’s there. Probably nothing too exciting.

I will come and open them if you don’t want to!!! I love opening boxes! They always have so much potential awesomeness!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Kitsune will be PYO.

I KNOW I JUST SAW!!! I had like freaking heart failure (in a good way) I screamed and Shaun ran to the computer like “What happened!?” and I was pointing at the scream squealing!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ann
                            Participant

Wow, the fantasy colts are really special. The dragons, the butterflies, the lichens, the flowers and I was happy to see the adorable dolphins in there too. I’m afraid I’ll miss them when I am sleeping. So I don’t think I will take any naps anytime soon! I hope we can buy 5, well at least 2 I hope.

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

As excited as I am for the colts, I held they take their time coming out. My ex-husband is being a butthead regarding child support again and my bank account is operating on fumes this week.

Mercury Star
                                Participant

Oh wow, there are quite a few there I wouldn’t mind getting! Ack, I hope I can catch one when the batch hits the store.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.