fbpx

Upcoming Fantasy Colt batch, will there be safaris too and when would they come out?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Upcoming Fantasy Colt batch, will there be safaris too and when would they come out?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I know I read somewhere that Melody is working on an upcoming batch of fantasy grab bag unicorn colts and I am just curious if they will all be fantasy or safari too? After seeing the zebra colt on ebay I was thinking maybe there would be some more colts like that in the grab bag batch. I don’t personally have safaris but I know a lot of people on here would love a variety of colts to match their baby and young unicorn grab bags. Also would there be maybe be rainbow zebras or tigers again and other cool colours and patterns? Lastly, just curious if they are close to being done or if they may be a while yet to come out?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
      Participant

I remember seeing the Ebay Zebra before, I’m pretty sure it was done as a test paint before the colt sculpt was released, so it probably isn’t any indicator to this grab bag batch.

I’m anxiously waiting on news of the new colts too, I love the colts! I already have 7 of the natural ones X)

Melody
        Keymaster

I know I read somewhere that Melody is working on an upcoming batch of fantasy grab bag unicorn colts and I am just curious if they will all be fantasy or safari too? After seeing the zebra colt on ebay I was thinking maybe there would be some more colts like that in the grab bag batch. I don’t personally have safaris but I know a lot of people on here would love a variety of colts to match their baby and young unicorn grab bags. Also would there be maybe be rainbow zebras or tigers again and other cool colours and patterns? Lastly, just curious if they are close to being done or if they may be a while yet to come out?

I have been working very slowly on this grab bag batch, because I have been going back and forth between sculpting and painting.
          This batch is mostly colorful fantasy colors, though there are a few safari-ish + fantasy ones, such as fantasy zebra stripes, or appaloosa spots shaped like … things.

Kim
          Blocked

Oh very cool. I look forward to seeing them! My guess is they would be a few more weeks to come out? I am just wondering as I am going to Las Vegas for a week starting July 2 but will try and still check this when I can.

jmoore
            Participant

There are pictures posted on Facebook! So cool! I’m not on facebook, but I happened to check the studio page….

Kiya
              Participant

There are more photos (and possibly even some videos of Melody painting them depending on how they came out). I’ll be trying to get those up in the next couple of days.

As far as timing – I’d say probably a couple weeks at a guess. Make sure you hit the “notify” button on the existing colt listing since a pre-announce does not go out for previously released grab bag types!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! That are SO COOL!!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sikek
                  Participant

Thanks for all the recent photos posted on the Facebook ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t have an account, so I might as well comment here.

There are a few fantasy colts that I really like the look of. Mostly the ones with spots, lichen or stripe patterns. Looking forward to a potential live-stream as I can’t wait to pick out some favourites ๐Ÿ™‚

I see a lot of pebble animals, are they headed for Ebay or are Windstone considering making more production piece pebbles? (I hope so!)

And lastly, I deep sigh every time I see them sitting on the stairs there. I just love those metallic coloured butternut style Poads, but I don’t see that kind of style being produced anymore. Maybe it’s a good thing, because I would buy too many…

Oh, and the baby Poads are adorable!!

Kim
                    Blocked

I didn’t check this for a day and when I heard there were colt pictures on facebook I just about freaked out! There were so many cool ones I saw. I loved the little dragons on some and the cool patterns that were posted so far! I saw some I liked but I hope there are even more like the past batches of babies and young unicorns with leaves, lichens and rainbow zebras so I could try and match mine. I hope they don’t come out when I am out of town but will keep checking this whenever I can.

Mary
                      Participant

WOW!!! The colts are fantastic! I love the ones with the butterflies, dragons, bats, treescapes & bat wings. Now, time to start saving up some money and anxiously awaiting the sale.

Kiya
                        Participant

I’m sorry – I was super swamped this weekend and haven’t had a chance to post pictures here as well as to Facebook.

I’ll get to that as soon as I can!

yolanda
                          Participant

Kiya , Thank You for taking the time to post the pictures and share with everyone ! You are AWESOME !
                            I have already found my number one favorite……its that pretty purple one with the dragons on her backside ……I would trade in a heartbeat for her and I may even trade one of my other GBs from the past just to try to get her.
                            Anyone winds up with her please be sure to keep me in mind ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

jmoore
                            Participant

Yes, Kiya, thank you so much for posting the pictures. I was thinking about skipping the colt grab bag, but I don’t think that will be possible after seeing the pictures of them. ๐Ÿ™‚ I also loved the Hoarder pictures! So cool!

yolanda
                              Participant

I am hoping they use those special eyes in all of the hoarders for either the production or Gbs , which ever they decide to do !

jmoore
                                Participant

I am hoping they use those special eyes in all of the hoarders for either the production or Gbs , which ever they decide to do !

Me too! Those are awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.