fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

oh my word…..that makes me miss home 😥 you have captured this so beautifully!
      growing up in alaska i had the privilege to see the northern light every winter. you’ve captured it completely. 😀

Stephanie
      Participant

Sweeeeeeet!

Angie
        Participant

*jaw drops* Wow! You’ve done a amazing job on this! I love the colors.

wow 8)

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Wow 😮 .
            Just….wow 😮 . That unicorn is absolutely stunning!

Bodine
            Participant

😀 Oh,I am such a proud parent.She is breath-taking.Go with the flow of what your artistic minds sees,I don’t mind a bit 8)
              As far as the barn you are worrying over,just load it down with snow and you will get it right. 🙂 Take your time.Thank you so very much.You know it is true art when you touch hearts with your work and you have.Even making some home-sick….
              sorry you miss your home 🙁
              The blue,shade it a little deeper along some lines and fade lighter a little to match the eyes?,just another idea :shrug: You live up there,you have the snow,go look XD

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bodine6127 wrote:

😀 Oh,I am such a proud parent.She is breath-taking.Go with the flow of what your artistic minds sees,I don’t mind a bit 8)
              As far as the barn you are worrying over,just load it down with snow and you will get it right. 🙂 Take your time.Thank you so very much.You know it is true art when you touch hearts with your work and you have.Even making some home-sick….
              sorry you miss your home 🙁
              The blue,shade it a little deeper along some lines and fade lighter a little to match the eyes?,just another idea :shrug: You live up there,you have the snow,go look XD

AGH!!! You! I know I have snow up here…Almost 12 inches of it! I could go the rest of 2010 and not see a flake and be just fine with it! Thing is, I have this annoying streetlight right out front, that sort of throws off all the bluish tint I might get. But I think I am going to add a smidge more blue to it.
              You know Mi, I am really having a blast with this… 😆

Bodine
              Participant

XD Good,do me the mates for it when they come out again.I want one for every season XD XD Have a blast!!

that is beautiful!

Thanks everyone! I expect they will be getting more and more detailed as time progresses. Eventually, they will become um…Well lets just say I am learning that with real painting, not everything is perfectly straight, while some things need to be? LOL I am trying to teach myself not to over-work things. **very bad habit I have** With things like Anubis, and Tut, I can see them done fully. With these, I cannot, and sometimes more ends up in there than I need. I only have a few more little things to add now and one large snowflake…maybe 2. I hope to have half of the remaining things done by tomorrow night. If I keep splitting it in half, I should be done by Friday and waiting for the garage to heat up enough to clear coat by Sunday! Yay me! 😀

daydreamer wrote:

that is beautiful!

And thank you very much! I really am liking your Wolf too! 😀

Maria
                Participant

Wow. Absolutely gorgeous.

Bodine
                  Participant

She’s so pretty,I keep coming back and looking at her.Even my husband said she was the prettiest unicorn he has ever seen…and he is not a fan 🙂

bodine6127 wrote:

She’s so pretty,I keep coming back and looking at her.Even my husband said she was the prettiest unicorn he has ever seen…and he is not a fan 🙂

And we will just keep working on him until he converts! 😆

Bodine
                    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

And we will just keep working on him until he converts! 😆

Yep 😆 Between five of us,we are chipping away at him.He was really impressed that Ms.Melody actually took the time to answer an email personally.He is also impressed with the way Windstone Editions conduct their business,customer satisfaction….Kuddos 😀

I am adding the streaks to the mane and tail. I will take pics when I am done this evening and try to get them posted tonight.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 538 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.