fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Wow….just Wow!

Bodine
      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Wow….just Wow!

Yeah,what she said…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜† O’Kay…I will combine the names…she is..
          Northern Light’s Snowflake 8)

lamortefille
          Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Wow….just Wow!

Yeah,what she said…. ๐Ÿ˜€

WC is just super-talented, isn’t she? Again, congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
            Participant

That looks awsome, I love the way she’s turning out… ๐Ÿ˜‰ Can’t wait to see her all finished!

Marzena

Katherine
              Participant

You mentioned us doing a trade sometime (not now because I don’t have the money) but when we do someday, would you consider doing one like this again? I just love her!!!!!

bodine6127 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† O’Kay…I will combine the names…she is..
                Northern Light’s Snowflake 8)

Sorry…Just forgot to change the title hun. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But I can leave it on there if you like now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you everyone! Oh my gosh…You just don’t know how good it feels to watch those reply counts go up and up. And even though I get alot more views than replies, atleast I know someone out there is curious to what they are about. Plus we have alot of guests too who aren’t members. ๐Ÿ˜€ But thank you thank you!

eaglefeather831 wrote:

You mentioned us doing a trade sometime (not now because I don’t have the money) but when we do someday, would you consider doing one like this again? I just love her!!!!!

Well, it wouldn’t be exactly the same, but I could do something similar. ๐Ÿ™‚

I always look forward to single trades of PYO’s…Just remember, one day…My Griffin Army may just take over the world! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ I hope one day to have one from all the forum members who are willing to paint Griffins. Once I get back to work, I plan to try and be able to afford a couple commissions. I’m really after a Koishii Magpie. *daydreams*

Just think, this Unicorn sat unpainted in her box since before Windstone moved because I was scared to paint one. Some of you paint the most beautiful realistic horse colors onto them. I haven’t noticed a dark red bay yet with black socks, but I keep looking. I love those, and it might actually temp me enough to get one that isn’t a Griffin… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ If I had an unlimited supply of PYO’s I would be in heaven! LOL :yes:

WC,she doesn’t really know what to say about it.Too funny to see her sit and look at the pics,it makes her smile ๐Ÿ˜† She considers it a work of art,high praise from her ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
                Participant

SSSHHH…don’t tell on me ๐Ÿ˜€

LOL You two are too much! Well, I didn’t get painting yesterday, had a family function to go to. Now today, I have one Christmas with one part of the family at 3 and another Christmas with my Dad and Peg at 5. Also to make matters worse, we got Glen something really special, but totally got the wrong…eh hem…items to use with it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ (Just in case he is reading in here for some weird reason… 8) ) I did one, and Scott did the other, so I don’t feel so bad. XD XD Tomorrow is ours at waking and then another Christmas at 1pm. *sigh* I think I will get my mind back sometime around 10pm tomorrow night. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
                  Maybe get to sit and paint the next day? *crosses fingers cuz she could use the getaway*

Bodine
                  Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Merry Christmas buddy,paint away!! ๐Ÿ˜€ no hurry though
                    Let me know when pyo griffs hit the store and I will add to your next Christmas wish ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

ZOMFG……WOWOOOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! WAAANNNTTT! Need I say more?

Bodine
                      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ZOMFG……WOWOOOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! WAAANNNTTT! Need I say more?

๐Ÿ˜†

Bodine
                        Participant

WC,I think you are collecting fans as well as Griffs.. XD
                          You are going to be a painting fool when PYOs come back out XD

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Absolutely stunning!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 538 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.