fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

that is a really cool unicorn..

Katherine
      Participant

*Gasp-choke!* I want!! She/he is so beautiful WSC!!!

Maria
        Participant

WOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Heather
          Participant

Very nice! I love how you transitioned the colors of the Lights, and trailed up the little “flames”. What a nice even black the background is! And hey, stars, snowflakes . . . is either one a bad thing? I think she’s shaping up beautifully. ๐Ÿ˜€

lamortefille
            Participant

Your work is simply amazing!

Bodine
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Wow, those are amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thank you very much! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have to say I am most proud of these guys. I really am having the time of my life with them now…I was always so worried people wouldn’t like what I wanted to do with them. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

starbreeze wrote:

Whoever gets either the unicorn or the wolf is a very, very, very lucky person!!! Those are both simply amazing!!! WSC, you’ve outdone yourself!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

To get to put another one of my dreams on a PYO is simply wonderful! Tropic was the first in a long line of fantastic places I see in my mind every day. Maybe that is why although I always want to go places, like Italy, and Egypt, I am yet content to stay right here in the heart of the USA. I always have places to go in my mind. ๐Ÿ˜€

Speaking of dreams…Bodine, who commissioned the snowy unicorn…I have been working on it, and I knew I wasn’t gonna make it until after Christmas without painting! You also chose something for the background that I have been dying to see since I was a young girl. Thank you for letting me paint yet another dream onto a 3D canvas! 8)
                Here is a quick pic of what I have done so far…

I have been working from 9 different pictures of the Northern lights to come up with something close to what I see in my mind’s eye. I have 10 different colors mixed up for this alone. I don’t know that I will use them all, but I have choices now. There are stars all over him, which the kids think look more like snowflakes…Maybe there are just too many then? I did add a small amount of pearl white paint to each color so they would have a shimmery effect to them, and it is working out marvelously. ๐Ÿ™‚
                OH MY,OH MY,OH MY GOSH!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I wish you could see my face right now!! “Snowflake” is beyond compliments ICW!!She is simply AMAZING!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Wowzers! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ How do you do that? Mine are always so mundane…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

WSC you are a true master at turning a PYO into a canvas! I LOVE how this is shaping up! They look just like the northern lights that my mum and I would see when we went walking at night when I was a kid!

I’ve been working today trying to keep my mind occupied. It’s been a rather cruddy day. I managed to get most of the lights done, and now it’s just time to go back and touch them up a bit, then I will move on to the mountains, and trees I plan to put along the ridges of snow.
                  Here are the pics of the rest of the lights.

And a better pic of the back with my real camera…

Thank you all for your kind words, they really mean alot to me. I tried to include some of all the colors I saw on the photos I found of the Northern Lights…They were all so beautiful!

Rachel
                  Participant

Absolutely stunning!

machineguts
                    Participant

My goodness WC, that unicorn is absolutely breathtaking.

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

O.M.G.! You just keep getting more and more amazing! Northern lights is looking so…sooooo great, wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous–I can’t wait to see her finished! ๐Ÿ˜€

So beautiful!!! Can’t wait to see this one finished, amazing work!

Maria
                        Participant

The play of colors is just astounding, WSC. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Bodine
                          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I’ve been working today trying to keep my mind occupied. It’s been a rather cruddy day. I managed to get most of the lights done, and now it’s just time to go back and touch them up a bit, then I will move on to the mountains, and trees I plan to put along the ridges of snow.
                            Here are the pics of the rest of the lights.

And a better pic of the back with my real camera…

Thank you all for your kind words, they really mean alot to me. I tried to include some of all the colors I saw on the photos I found of the Northern Lights…They were all so beautiful!
                            GIRL,my heart flipped!! ๐Ÿ˜€ How lovely,you by-passed my minds eye this time ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 538 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.