fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Wow! That unicorn is stunning–and the wolf is fantastic too! 😀

Starbreeze
      Participant

Whoever gets either the unicorn or the wolf is a very, very, very lucky person!!! Those are both simply amazing!!! WSC, you’ve outdone yourself!!! 😮

LadyFirebird
        Participant

WOW! Outdid yourself once again WC! Love the unicorn and love the wolf. Some very lucky recipients this Christmas!

bayoudragon
          Participant

My hats off to you!! Those are superb! :hi:

wow…

Thank you all very very much! I just hope that the recipients like them as well as you guys do! 😀
            I decided to take a break painting until after Christmas…I’m sure I will probably get to the point where I pick up a brush before then, but I am giving myself a break until then…IF I can. 😮 😆 Once I get back to painting, I will be working on another Unicorn. This time around it will be a winter Unicorn complete with house, barn and snowman…I’m trying to figure out the rest. I have passed on a few ideas, and thought of a few new ones, so I am hoping during the break I will settle on just one idea for the background of the scene. Maybe after I finish that one I will have time to work on that silly Keeper again! 😈 😆

jackid55
            Participant

You deserve a break after all that hard work. I will post pictures of the wolf after Jake gets home and opens him. 😀 He’s gonna love it! Thank you!!!

jackid55 wrote:

You deserve a break after all that hard work. I will post pictures of the wolf after Jake gets home and opens him. 😀 He’s gonna love it! Thank you!!!

You are quite welcome! And thank you!!! 😀

Maria
              Participant

Unbelievable, WSC. Absolutely stunning. I can’t believe you have such patience and such a steady hand. Wow.

Bodine
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Thank you all very very much! I just hope that the recipients like them as well as you guys do! 😀
                  I decided to take a break painting until after Christmas…I’m sure I will probably get to the point where I pick up a brush before then, but I am giving myself a break until then…IF I can. 😮 😆 Once I get back to painting, I will be working on another Unicorn. This time around it will be a winter Unicorn complete with house, barn and snowman…I’m trying to figure out the rest. I have passed on a few ideas, and thought of a few new ones, so I am hoping during the break I will settle on just one idea for the background of the scene. Maybe after I finish that one I will have time to work on that silly Keeper again! 😈 😆

😀 whoo-hoooo…MINE,MINE,MINE!!!Do you think I am at the nail biting stage by now?whoo-hoo….flipping flips only to feel it in the morning XD
                  here’s another idea,how about the “Northern Lights” in the background?Not real bright though?huh?maybe?I know,there goes your imagination again…hee-hee XD

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

siberakh1
                  Participant

Awesome! I had to wait and log in at home to see the pictures. Spectacular. Well done on the wolf. 🙂

bodine6127 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

😀 whoo-hoooo…MINE,MINE,MINE!!!Do you think I am at the nail biting stage by now?whoo-hoo….flipping flips only to feel it in the morning XD
                    here’s another idea,how about the “Northern Lights” in the background?Not real bright though?huh?maybe?I know,there goes your imagination again…hee-hee XD

OH YOU!!! 😛 XD

siberakh1 wrote:

Awesome! I had to wait and log in at home to see the pictures. Spectacular. Well done on the wolf. 🙂

Sorry about that. 🙁 It is just so much easier to go through myspace since I am on it as often as I am here. 🙂 I know some office systems block the site though. :negative:

lamortefille
                    Participant

Wow, those are amazing! 😮

lamortefille wrote:

Wow, those are amazing! 😮

Thank you very much! 🙂 I have to say I am most proud of these guys. I really am having the time of my life with them now…I was always so worried people wouldn’t like what I wanted to do with them. 😳

starbreeze wrote:

Whoever gets either the unicorn or the wolf is a very, very, very lucky person!!! Those are both simply amazing!!! WSC, you’ve outdone yourself!!! 😮

To get to put another one of my dreams on a PYO is simply wonderful! Tropic was the first in a long line of fantastic places I see in my mind every day. Maybe that is why although I always want to go places, like Italy, and Egypt, I am yet content to stay right here in the heart of the USA. I always have places to go in my mind. 😀

Speaking of dreams…Bodine, who commissioned the snowy unicorn…I have been working on it, and I knew I wasn’t gonna make it until after Christmas without painting! You also chose something for the background that I have been dying to see since I was a young girl. Thank you for letting me paint yet another dream onto a 3D canvas! 8)
                      Here is a quick pic of what I have done so far…

I have been working from 9 different pictures of the Northern lights to come up with something close to what I see in my mind’s eye. I have 10 different colors mixed up for this alone. I don’t know that I will use them all, but I have choices now. There are stars all over him, which the kids think look more like snowflakes…Maybe there are just too many then? I did add a small amount of pearl white paint to each color so they would have a shimmery effect to them, and it is working out marvelously. 🙂

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Wow! That’s really cool 😀 ! I can’t wait to see it when it’s done.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 538 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.