fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Those are sooo cool! The wolf is amazing!

Skigod377
      Participant

I dont know if this was the intention but that wolf looks amazingly like the new ACU pattern! lol

See?!

*reads back several pages* ok, so that was your intention. Very well done. I wear them every day and recognized that pattern immediately!

machineguts
        Participant

Wow, the wolf is looking so amazing! I can’t wait to see the stars & stripes on his wings. Congrats Jacki, what an awesome commission! 🙂

skigod377 wrote:

I dont know if this was the intention but that wolf looks amazingly like the new ACU pattern! lol

See?!

*reads back several pages* ok, so that was your intention. Very well done. I wear them every day and recognized that pattern immediately!
          Yeah, but I was sort of disappointed to hear they moved the stripes and took away the gold bars…But I understand why now. 😉 And I would have to agree. Glad the formal dress is still the same though. 😀
          Thanks Ski! Yeah, I was wondering when the army people would start to move through here. I am starting the flag in about 3 minutes.
          The Vinyard unicorn is in need of her clear coat and then she is ready for her jewels, and DONE! 😀
          *is happy* 😈

Pegasi1978
          Participant

What I can’t fathom with the new ACUs is they finally put a zipper on the “coat”, but not on the pants!

jackid55
            Participant

LOL. Yeah, kinda silly. It’s better than the BDU’s the Air Force wears. They still have the buttons on the jackets.

Skigod377
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

What I can’t fathom with the new ACUs is they finally put a zipper on the “coat”, but not on the pants!

I KNOW, RIGHT??

skigod377 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I KNOW, RIGHT??

Do they have drawstrings? I’m lost here…I got the pattern, but what’s with the zipper? And Ski, since I know you just had a baby, I also know you have nothing to poke out of a zipper. 😕 XD (Sorry, averaging about 3 and a half hours of sleep a night for a week now…Bit weird, but all I have left is a couple touch ups ont he wolf, and his Sgt. stripes, and a clear coat and…
                :shout: I AM DONE WITH THINGS THAT ARE DUE BY CHRISTMAS!!! :shout:
                😈
                *trails off mumbling about 26 stripes and 100 stars*

Oh yeah…I forgot to add I will get pics up tomorrow of both finished pieces. 😳

Maria
                Participant

😆 Can’t wait to see it, WSC – after you get a good bout of sleep.

Bodine
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Oh yeah…I forgot to add I will get pics up tomorrow of both finished pieces. 😳

XD you better get some rest sweetie XD .

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I KNOW, RIGHT??

Do they have drawstrings? I’m lost here…I got the pattern, but what’s with the zipper? And Ski, since I know you just had a baby, I also know you have nothing to poke out of a zipper. 😕 XD (Sorry, averaging about 3 and a half hours of sleep a night for a week now…Bit weird, but all I have left is a couple touch ups ont he wolf, and his Sgt. stripes, and a clear coat and…
                      :shout: I AM DONE WITH THINGS THAT ARE DUE BY CHRISTMAS!!! :shout:
                      😈
                      *trails off mumbling about 26 stripes and 100 stars*

The pants have button flys, just like the jackets and the older BDU/DCUs used to. When the army changed to the new ACUs they made it so the jacket has a zipper, the patches are velcro now, and the pockets on the pants (that used to button) close with velvro…but they left the button fly on the pants.

Long anticipated, and finally done these guys are being wrapped and boxed for shipping today!

Vineyard is completed with amethyst jewels in her mane and tail…

And Sarge proudly displays his stripes and flag for all to see!

machineguts
                      Participant

*Faint* Wow. Wow. Wow. Freaking GORGEOUS. That is all I can say.

jackid55
                        Participant

They are stunning!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 538 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.