fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

aahhh..the artist has awakened 😀 No stopping you now!Paint babes paint!!! 😈 :bye:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Well after another session, here he is with more spots. I have made it from the hindquarters on the front to the chest and shoulders on the backside. I can only take so much before my hand begins to shake uncontrolably, so today’s attempt wasn’t as long as I had hoped it would be. But I was happy with the progress. It’s jsut that I know when it’s time to put the brush down or I end up spending more time trying to fix what I was doing and ending up with more sloppy results than desired. I FINALLY learned that lesson. LOL

We will see what I can accomplish tomorrow. 🙂

the creativity here is completely fabulous!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

bayoudragon
        Participant

This is looking so cool! 8)

Wow! That’s awesome, what a cool concept!

Ok, It doesn’t appear I got much done to me…But I worked quite a bit on these two this time around, but mostly that wolf. LOL I was determined to finish that first layer of squares if it killed me. :yes:
          I got the Unicorn out and spent a few hours laying out the house. Then I put down the base for it, and it looked to small, so I had to put it up for the night or I would end up with a mess. I got it out after I got home yesterday, and made the house a bit different and larger. Then I had to wait for it to dry a bit more. Then I got out the color for the roof tops, and began on those. As with any canvas paintings you can see a few brush strokes, but I will try my best to get rid of the more prominent ones. I think I may want to add a bit more to it, as it still seems rather smaller than I had imagined. But here is what they looked like as of 1am this morning. I also added some different colors of greens to the Unicorn’s mane and tail.

Those are both really cool WSC!!! You are definitely a talented artist that’s for sure! 😀

Maria
          Participant

I’m in awe of your steady hand.

machineguts
            Participant

Looking VERY good! <3

Lokie
              Participant

Cool; I look forward to the finished pieces 🙂

Thank you guys! Sorry I haven’t posted a thanks, but I have been busy around here! Anyway, I got the camo done on the wolf, but am thinking of a very lite antiquing of the tan over the whole thing. So here is where I am on the wolf…Sorry I have no pics of the Unicorn, but I will post them eventually. Promise!

Yay! No more squares! LOL 😈

Bodine
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Thank you guys! Sorry I haven’t posted a thanks, but I have been busy around here! Anyway, I got the camo done on the wolf, but am thinking of a very lite antiquing of the tan over the whole thing. So here is where I am on the wolf…Sorry I have no pics of the Unicorn, but I will post them eventually. Promise!

Yay! No more squares! LOL 😈

That is awesomemo!!! 😀 I hope they love it,I know your hands and eyes are aching,bless your heart.That is a LOT of work!
                  The Unicorn,what an imagination!You did it. 😆 I love it,love it!!!
                  When does it come up for bids,hmm? 😉 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

jackid55
                  Participant

WOW!!! That is amazing. I had no idea that you could make the camo so perfect. He will love it!!! Thank you for putting so much time and love into him. You are truly a talented artist. squeek*

how original! great work and amazing detail! thanks for posting the pics

Maria
                    Participant

That wolf is going to jackid? Lucky you, Jacki! It’s looking better in every picture.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments! 😀 It has been fun, I wanted to do a blotch style camo dragon a while back, but this was exactly the challenge I was looking for.

jackid55 wrote:

WOW!!! That is amazing. I had no idea that you could make the camo so perfect. He will love it!!! Thank you for putting so much time and love into him. You are truly a talented artist. squeek*

I am glad he is reaching your expectations! And thank you very much, your compliment means most, since you will be looking at him for a long time to come! 😉 (Trust me, I will love what I am getting in return! 😀 )

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 538 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.