fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Woah! That is one awesome concept! It’s like monotone tetris! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

LOL!!! Tetris wolf! 😮 XD

XD I’d go for a tetris wolf….! 😆

D’oh Forgot to say, that it’s going great so far! The camo looks like it was evil to do.

I see Ol Glory being annoying and difficult like the maple leaf is annoying and difficult… lol

WindstoneCollector wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

LOL!!! Tetris wolf! 😮 XD

Bodine
      Participant

I think the new owner of the wolf will be very pleased.
        Soooo….is Ocean M. ready?
        btw:how long is the bidding for,one or two weeks? 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

What an awesome idea! You guys are so creative! ^^

Dragon87 wrote:

XD I’d go for a tetris wolf….! 😆

D’oh Forgot to say, that it’s going great so far! The camo looks like it was evil to do.

I see Ol Glory being annoying and difficult like the maple leaf is annoying and difficult… lol
        Don’t temp me…I have Tetris on my cell just because I am an addict for it. Boredom = play Tetris! XD
        I’m actually having alot of fun with some of these ideas! 😀
        Yeah, I saw the Maple leaf…It turned out very nice though! I try to comment on people’s PYO’s but I don’t always make a timely thing of it. 😳 I’m horrible!
        The flag, if I can get it to turn out how I picture it, it will give me the greatest idea for a Independence Day theme down the line. :yes:

bodine6127 wrote:

I think the new owner of the wolf will be very pleased.
        Soooo….is Ocean M. ready?
        btw:how long is the bidding for,one or two weeks? 😉

I am headed out to clear coat in moments…I’ll probably go a week to 10 days. And I will accept payments.
        I am contemplating something a bit more extravagant for February now. I am thinking why not a Koi on the sides to? Or perhaps oh I don’t know…Should I leave him alone or add the koi? The last pic I put up, was pretty much where he was supposed to end up. I just had to touch up a few areas. Now, I am debating because I am enjoying all the fine little details I am dealing with now. I have never been a painter on flat canvas, but this is fun and for some reason I can picture it more readily finished in my mind. :shrug: And, it makes for a much easier work load if I can picture where I am going with it and it follows it. Ok, I have had a hard time trying not to be “Over-creative” or add more than was necessary. I got to do Jewel, and Hawk, and Colere, and they were challenging but not what my mind nagged for me to do. Then came the “Card Griffin” and that hit the little “chocolate” spot of the paint section of my brain. It was great! LOL
        And now that I have had the chance to work on a couple of these types of ideas, I see alot more coming around. I’d love to tell you what my brain is saying for Independence Day, but I think I’ll sit on it until I get ahold of more PYO’s. LOL

Well after another session, here he is with more spots. I have made it from the hindquarters on the front to the chest and shoulders on the backside. I can only take so much before my hand begins to shake uncontrolably, so today’s attempt wasn’t as long as I had hoped it would be. But I was happy with the progress. It’s jsut that I know when it’s time to put the brush down or I end up spending more time trying to fix what I was doing and ending up with more sloppy results than desired. I FINALLY learned that lesson. LOL

We will see what I can accomplish tomorrow. 🙂

Bodine
        Participant

😆 instead of spots,you will be seeing squares 😆

bodine6127 wrote:

😆 instead of spots,you will be seeing squares 😆

*Runs around crazy-like with hair on end*
          IT’S QUILT NIGHTMARE!!!! :shout:
          XD XD
          Just kidding, it’s actually fun until my hand starts shaking like I have Parkinson’s of (just) the hand. 😡
          But now that the weather is sort of steady maybe it will let up a bit. :scratch:

Bodine
          Participant

:hi: Do not overwork yourself silly…It will take the fun away when your hands won’t relax.Repetition hurts after a while 😉 dinnnggg,aahhooommmm..dinnnggg,aahhoooommmm…sometimes 😆

Trust me, it’s taken some time, but I have learned when I need to take a break! I really need to learn how to use that dang airbrush. 🙄 It would help a lot with base coats. (I’m such a chicken sometimes! 😕 ) But now that it is getting cooler outside, I really can’t afford to run the torpedo heater in the garage so I can use it. :shout:
            It’s time to go downstairs and make belated waffles and eat and see how I feel after. 8)

machineguts
            Participant

Lookin’ gooood! 😀

Starbreeze
              Participant

Wow Jen!! I had to get a mop to clean up the mess I made drooling over your latest PYOs!! They’re all too awesome for words!! 😮 I particularly love the unicorn!!! 8)

starbreeze wrote:

Wow Jen!! I had to get a mop to clean up the mess I made drooling over your latest PYOs!! They’re all too awesome for words!! 😮 I particularly love the unicorn!!! 8)

Aww! Good to see you stop by for a peek Rhonda! 😀 Yeah, that Uni is sort of a change from your Floridian climate huh? I was trying for a “Smokey” mountain type thing though. Ofcourse I don’t live down there so there may be wine country out there I don’t know about! 😉 All I know is that I WANT to go back to Cocoa Beach sooooo bad! And St Augustine was particularly beautiful to me too! Geez I love surf shops! 😳 (That is where Tropic’s idea came from pretty much…My want to go back to the ocean.) Oh and I’d really like to go to the Gulf one day too. Maybe when I am rich and famous! HAHAHAHA 😮
                I’ve just had a vineyard streak going on in my mind…Once I run out of different sculpts to do with that theme you may see something other than vineyard things. 😈 (I’d rally like to paint a Griffin covered in vines and bunches of grapes. 😕 But no blanks, and I don’t have money to buy blanks either, so I am SOL ATM. 🙁 )
                Oh and besides me wanting to see a real vineyard one day, there is a tiny 1 acre one just outside of my home town about 15 minutes away from here, that keeps it fresh in my mind weekly! 🙄
                I do have a Tutankhamun Griffin waiting in the wings for after these are done. That one is a total stain on my mind right now too. I can actually picture the finished product already, and have been able to for about a month now, and it has not changed one iota from day one. I look forward to that one, as it will most likely trump Anubis. *sigh* so many ideas!

Maria
                Participant

A King Tut griff?! Can’t wait to see him!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 538 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.