fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Love your scene work–I have Tropic and just love the details you put into your pyos! I’m waiting to see snowy unicorn! Ocean Merlot is just gorgeous! You do such beautiful work–oh my, I see more of your work being added to my already crowded shelves! 😀

Bodine
      Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Love your scene work–I have Tropic and just love the details you put into your pyos! I’m waiting to see snowy unicorn! Ocean Merlot is just gorgeous! You do such beautiful work–oh my, I see more of your work being added to my already crowded shelves! 😀

me too,me too… 😀 unicorn,unicorn! Ocean Merlot is a beauty no doubt but my eyes are only for the unicorns this time 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ok, this is what I spent today working on. I have only gotten the first color of digi-dots (Which I might well be seeing in my dreams tonight! 😮 ) onto him so far. I have gotten most of the larger spots onto him. I’m sorta cross-eyed right now, so I am done for the night. Besides, working past Midnight? LOL I don’t want to sleep away my whole day tomorrow. 🙄 Just a quick pic with his theme idea. Tomorrow will most likely be me finishing his first round of digi-dots, and more work on Unicorns if I get a chance. 🙂

The wings will NOT be camo, they will sport Old Glory, or as much as I can manage to get of her on there. 😉 He will also come equipped with a set of stripes on him somewhere. This has been an interesting day of painting to say the least! LOL

Maria
        Participant

You decided to do digital camo?! WSC, you rock! I’m going to love this wolf. 😆

machineguts
          Participant

Wow, what an awesome concept! I can’t wait to see the stars & stripes on him too! Very cool work. 🙂

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You decided to do digital camo?! WSC, you rock! I’m going to love this wolf. 😆

**feels all warm and fuzzy**
            Yeah. I did. 😳 Well, the person who asked for this guy did (so she rocks. LOL). I certainly hope the person it is actually for likes it as much! I will have to try other camo designs I think. I am enjoying digital, but have always loved the snowy camo, and the blotchy “old style” camo. I went to a few sites where the differences were discussed by many different people and was sorta put off by the fact so many liked the old “blotch” style camo better. 😕

machineguts wrote:

Wow, what an awesome concept! I can’t wait to see the stars & stripes on him too! Very cool work. 🙂

Thank you too! 🙂 And neither can I!!! I look forward to trying that one out too. Then I might have a bunch more ideas for PYO’s! 😈 🙄

Maria
            Participant

The blotch style is certainly easier to paint! Your lines are so smooth and straight – seriously, I’m in awe. I hope we find out who the lucky owner of this guy will be, though I have an idea… 😆

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

oooh my thats intense!!! wow you did a great job! my hand hurt at the thought of all that work.

Maria
                Participant

…says the girl who had the patience and skill to pull off pheasant feathers on a griff. 😛

machineguts
                  Participant

Indeed, GB! 😀

Awww… 😳 Thanks guys! It always makes me feel good when you excellent painters come in and leave words of encouragement. 😀
                    Yeah, that pheasant Griff is freaking amazing! 😮

machineguts
                    Participant

Are you going to take progress pics as you work on his Old Glory wings? I would love to see them! 🙂

Yep. I used my phone for this one. It is sooo much easier to just snap a quick one and send it to my email and finish getting it here. I need breakfast, but after that it’s back to the “table”. (Which is actually a wooden TV tray. XD I use that because it is much easier to have it at eye level when I am sitting down.)
                      Let me tell you about those straight lines… 🙄 J/K, but they are not easy to do either. 😮

machineguts
                      Participant

I can imagine… I’m going cross eyed just thinking about it LOL! 😈
                        Can’t wait to see the progress pics! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 538 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.