fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 538 total)
  • Author

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m envious of your brown fur. It looks so natural. I can’t paint with brown over fur worth a darn. It always comes out looking like literal crap to me.

And the medium brown I used looks like Baby shizzle actually if it is used alone. All of us parents know that color! :puke:

machineguts
    Participant

LOL @ baby shizzle… XD Oh man you’ve got me cracking up over that one!

Oh it did though! Nasty looking stuff in the jar by all means! :nea: (My dad called it baby shiz yellow. )

Oh and Peg I shot you a PM about the brown thing…Maybe it’ll help more than my astute knowledge of Windstone’s special auctions. 🙄 XD

Well, shizzle does actually come up in the forums though…While the cuss words don’t. 😉

OOooh…I’d also contemplate a trade for one of those young Copper Orientals for one of these guys. 😉

Wow! I’m loving the new version of that Kirin! 🙂

Mmloda
      Participant

WOW, I really love the ki rin, nicely done… 😉 and the scales on the dragon look awsome… 😉

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

WOW, I really love the ki rin, nicely done… 😉 and the scales on the dragon look awsome… 😉

Thank you very much! I was hoping you would pop in. 🙂

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Bodine
          Participant

:hi: Looking for me? 😀
            I love them both! You are just so good…
            Tough choice on which one I like more.Keep up the excellent work.We are patiently waiting.Do you have starting bids in mind? 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

lamortefille
            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

OOooh…I’d also contemplate a trade for one of those young Copper Orientals for one of these guys. 😉

A day late and a dollar short, as always. I sat and watched them sell out of the store. 🙄 😥 :shout: 😆 *sigh*

lamortefille wrote:

A day late and a dollar short, as always. I sat and watched them sell out of the store. 🙄 😥 :shout: 😆 *sigh*
              Awww…PM’ing you momentarily. 😀

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about! XD
              *hugs* 2 Cat! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Sorry I’m late with this 😳 . That dragon is gorgeous and the kirin is sooo handsome. Your so freaking talented, lady 😀 !

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about! XD
                  *hugs* 2 Cat! 🙂

Luv u! And those two are gorgeous, the antiquing realy does wonders, I know it’s scary and a pain to do, but it looks soooo nice! =P

Bodine
                  Participant

😀 When oh when,may I ask…will they be ready to go up for bidding?hmmm?tell me…come on…you can do it… XD

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 538 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.