fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Wow- he’s so cool! So bright and pretty, and the waves on his bum came out looking very realistic.

WAVE BUM!!!!!!!

I love the insane amount of detail on this guy! So colorful and gaudy and…….. just wow. 😀

LadyFirebird
      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

😀 He has ocean waves on his butt!

I was going to say something like that! It does look like the ocean! Cool! He is a stunner and can’t wait to see him finished. 😀

siberakh1
        Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

WAVE BUM!!!!!!!

XD

I agree! So gaudy and wild, but yet so cool! He needs a pair of shades to wear! 8) He looks great!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Holy cow! I love the face & all the feathers! She reminds me of stained glass! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nightcrow
            Participant

Wow, I love the “sandy” feet! They really look like sand or sandstone, next to the waves! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

I snapped a couple of close up shots of his bum. 😆

The lighter stripe down the belly is where I will place the sun above the water. I wanted it to look as realistic as I could get it, and mind you, I have never been a painter when it comes to painting pictures. Putting something on 3D items is not so hard, and I have been fiddling with that since I was 8 or so. (I like to think I have gotten better in time!) Sometime I will have to post a picture of the ceramic Orca whale I painted 10 years ago.

Lokie
              Participant

Looks great so far. I love how you extended the water into his tail; the shape of the tail looks like it was made to be waves 🙂

Bodine
                Participant

:hi: This one is a prize folks.Whoever gets this is a VERY lucky person.Outstanding job there ICW. 😀
                  I am wishing on my star again….hope it is listening. 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: This one is a prize folks.Whoever gets this is a VERY lucky person.Outstanding job there ICW. 😀
                  I am wishing on my star again….hope it is listening. 😀

*turns red* 😳

Bodine
                  Participant

😀 AND don’t forget,it glows in the dark 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Maria
                    Participant

Just plain awesome, WSC. The sand, the waves, the sky, the colors… I think it’s great.

Yeah! Well, I guess I haven’t posted any updated pics of that recently. 😆
                      I’ve been working the local spook house, and painting on my Keeper PYO. I need to get back on Tropic, but I am still trying to decide…Sailboat or Palm tree? 😕 Any “votes” on that? 😮

Maria
                      Participant

Palm tree. Tie in the green on his wings. 😉

That’s what I was leaning towards GB…But, it was still a bit of an “iffy” thing in my mind as to how I wanted to add it. And, asking Scott or Glen about it, well…Neither of them can get their mind around it jsut to picture it on there without it actually being there. Scott says it is because he isn’t “artistically talented”. XD
                        Am I the only person who can actually visualize what I want to put on it just by staring at the sculpt for a half hour or so? Geez I hope not! There are far too many people that are much more talented than me here! 😳
                        And thank you for the thumbs up GB, it means an awful lot since I knew I was getting ready to put one of the busiest themes on a Griffin I have seen and try to sell him! (I am crossing my fingers, as I could always use the money! 😈 )

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 538 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.