fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 538 total)
  • Author

pegasi1978 wrote:

He is looking awesome! I’m having to keep Conner (the Sun Conure Griffin I’m working on) from seeing this or he would be incredibly jealous. 😀

I’d really like to see him when you are done! I love Conures. My mother has 2 green cheeks, Sparky and Squeaker. They are both boys and she says they are in love…For some reason she has had 2 male love birds who were like that too. Well, she’s only got the one now. Taco passed just last week, and now Coco has no idea what to do with himself. 🙁 (Which is why I can’t let her see my newest Griffy from the Swap! She’ll try to sneak him out I am sure!)
    I painted a Sun Conure for SPark in the first Swap I was in…Emerald has him now. But Sunny is in my gallery. 8) I like to keep track of where my pieces move on to… 😳

Maria
    Participant

He is looking great. So much detail, so many colors – I love it!

I’m sooo happy that Anubis is finally at his new home!!! I got a wonderful PM from GriffinLover tonight! I am glad you like him! 😀

Starbreeze
      Participant

Oh wow!! Your new griffin is stunning!!! You just keep getting better and better!!! 😮 🙂 :yes:

Just gorgeous! I love your use of the glow paints! 🙂

Thank you all so much for your compliments.
        I know I have been quiet for a while, but I have been busy…And, I have been painting also.
        I have added alot to Tropic, and this is what I have so far, I still have a few things to add before I can say I am satisfied. 🙂

I do have other pics, but it is late, and I am tired. I may be busy for the next few days too. Consider this one a sort of “teaser” as it is dark and also a cell pic. 😳
        (Alot more that glows…I will try to get a black light pic up asap.)

Leigha
        Participant

oh wow COOL

Awesome! I love the tail, such a cool idea!

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Ok, I have to say at first I was like “eww gaudy!” but it is almost 4am…..Anyway, second look around was “WOW” Those are some amazing details and shading and coloring you got worked into there!!! ZOMG Do I even want to know how much time this griffy took you? Simply amazing!!!

Bodine
            Participant

:hi: Girl you just get better and better 😀 Can’t wait 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

lamortefille
              Participant

He looks great and I love the table he is sitting on!

Maria
                Participant

Doooooooooooodrooooooolllll…. Wow. I love that idea. Gorgeous, WSC!
                  Also, yeah, what is that table made of?

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

😀 He has ocean waves on his butt!

The coffee table is actually about 30 years old or so. My dad and Peg gave it to me when I first moved out. It was Gramma Bein’s first.
                    The table is made of slabs of white marble, and pieces of shells, mica and small stones. It has clear resin holding it all together. Moving it is a pain in the butt, and it is as heavy as it is beautiful. I have 2 matching end tables for it too. That table is a rockhound’s dream! 😀

And thanks all for the marvelous compliments! 😀

Mmloda
                    Participant

He’s looks great, I love his tail and his bottom… 😀

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 538 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.