fbpx

Tropical Fish Kirin-FINISHED

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Tropical Fish Kirin-FINISHED

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Cool Kirin, Wolfen! The stripes make for a new and interesting design.

what an exotic beauty, i too had saltwater tanks with clowns, and he looks just like them, really adventerous!!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Yep! The face is still my favorite part, and I like the scales on the legs, too. I think the design was the right one πŸ™‚

I agree, face is my fave too!!! WOW! What an awesome JOB!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! Are you putting it up on ebay?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
        Thank you *blush* and no, he’s not going to ebay because I don’t have a credit card I can use to put on file with them. That’s so funny your fish tried to ‘bite’ you πŸ˜† I used to have a small tank/bowl and the fish I had would do that too…only it seemed more friendly…they were probably just as angry hehe

WolfenMachine wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Yep! The face is still my favorite part, and I like the scales on the legs, too. I think the design was the right one πŸ™‚

I agree, face is my fave too!!! WOW! What an awesome JOB!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! Are you putting it up on ebay?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
        Thank you *blush* and no, he’s not going to ebay because I don’t have a credit card I can use to put on file with them. That’s so funny your fish tried to ‘bite’ you πŸ˜† I used to have a small tank/bowl and the fish I had would do that too…only it seemed more friendly…they were probably just as angry hehe

Yup! Funny how fish are huh? LOL! And your welcome, thats got to be one of my fave KiRins YET! πŸ˜‰

Lokie
        Participant

His face is adorable πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Totaly cool! Came out great!

lamortefille
            Participant

I like his face, too – what a cutie: -)

WolfenMachine
              Participant

And currently he is on hold, waiting for his new home!

He is beautiful! Clownfish come in so many colors! And you picked a wonderful colored one! I have freshwater tanks…Dragon gobies and polyupterus(aka dinosaur eels) and angelfish…We call our big Dino eel “Blarf” after John Candy in Spaceballs. πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

Very nice, Wolfen. I would just blend the brown a little more smoothly in the yellow on the flanks. Anyway, it’s a neat idea and makes a lovely Kirin.

Kujacker
                  Participant

Awesome idea. I really like how you blended his mane. You won’t be antiquing him?

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Awesome idea. I really like how you blended his mane. You won’t be antiquing him?

EE thank you! πŸ™‚ No, no antique. I like his color, and most of all, I’m scared to try!

Ha! I have that garfield glass in the background of the first photo! (Dont ask why I saw that, I guess i’m just nosey?)

Looks good so far. I’ll keep an eye to see him when he’s got his stripes. Will you do any interference on him? Well, I guess those fish really aren’t shiney like some..

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.