fbpx

This is silly, but what about a Tort?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody This is silly, but what about a Tort?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

Melody,

You know that Windstone addicts will buy anything you choose to create…and this was on the Community forum…..sooooo…I had to bring it up as a crazy/funny suggestion..

lamortefille wrote:

purplecat wrote:

But…..personally….I really think indoor birds make awesome pets, they come in so many pretty colors. I really like green.

That’s a reverse poad(tm) πŸ˜†

Maybe we could call him a Tort (Toad/Parrot) This could be just the thing Melody should include in Reptangle and make them the evil cousins of the Poads…

keschete
      Participant

Travistie
        Participant

Awe, that’s so cute!!!

frozendragon
          Participant

aren’t Torts….little desserts?

Purplecat
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Oh my!!!!! Melody’s seen it guys…she sent the link to this pic to me before I posted them! He is awful cute though!!!

frozendragon wrote:

Are you thinking Tarts??

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Frozen is right….. tortes are yummy! *snort* (evil cousin of poads….) *chuckle* or call ’em Tarots (again toad, parrots) then it could also be a play on words with tarot cards. They could be oracles…

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

frozendragon
                Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Are you thinking Tarts??

hmm no…I’ve seen it somewhere…but online Tort is some kind of legal term…that doesn’t sound good…

and I thought Tart is what you called frisky women….. 😈 😈 😈

Ok…I found it….it’s torte….so never mind…but the definition of Tort isn’t good either…LOL

Melody
                  Keymaster

keschete wrote:

Melody,

You know that Windstone addicts will buy anything you choose to create…and this was on the Community forum…..sooooo…I had to bring it up as a crazy/funny suggestion..

lamortefille wrote:

purplecat wrote:

But…..personally….I really think indoor birds make awesome pets, they come in so many pretty colors. I really like green.

That’s a reverse poad(tm) πŸ˜†

Maybe we could call him a Tort (Toad/Parrot) This could be just the thing Melody should include in Reptangle and make them the evil cousins of the Poads…That’s about my favorite one of those images. I also like the white eagle-dog,and the penguin dog. http://www.humandescent.com/gallery/galleryA.shtml

Frisky women?? wow. I was thinking sweet tarts (the hard nasty candy). hmmm, interesting in that I’ve never heard it that way. πŸ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† My favorite outta those would have to be the penglion. funny stuff

Bob

the dragon collector wrote:

Frisky women?? wow. I was thinking sweet tarts (the hard nasty candy). hmmm, interesting in that I’ve never heard it that way. πŸ˜†

I have known tarts to be used both ways and known a few of both in my life

keschete
                      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

You are thinking of Tarts…possibly…ooops I was late!

frozendragon
                        Participant

keschete wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

You are thinking of Tarts…possibly…

nope….answered that already…look up….LOL

Maria
                          Participant

The dessert is spelled with an “e” – Torte. It’s German.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.