fbpx

This is silly, but what about a Tort?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody This is silly, but what about a Tort?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

twindragonsmum wrote:

Frozen is right….. tortes are yummy! *snort* (evil cousin of poads….) *chuckle* or call ’em Tarots (again toad, parrots) then it could also be a play on words with tarot cards. They could be oracles…

twindragonsmum 😀
    And they could come with special info cards like the Poads™ do, but in a Tarot card design. Each tort/Tarot could possess the power of whatever the card holds. Each card has a positive and negative side (balance), depending on whether it’s inverted. So, even the Death card is not what it seems. Right side up it usually means one is about to end a certain phase in their life and move onto something else- not actually die!

I like this concept and would certainly include it into the Poad™ world as either rivals or relatives, etc. But if you do them, bring them down a bit (pweeeease) to about $70 or so. The Curls go so fast because everyone can afford them and have shot at them. Id have collected ALL the Poads™ if I could drop $100 for each but cant. Just a thought.

lamortefille
    Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

Frisky women?? wow. I was thinking sweet tarts (the hard nasty candy). hmmm, interesting in that I’ve never heard it that way. 😆

Ah, if this wasn’t a PG Forum :lol:…In Other News: we also say tarts to mean “simple”.

In response to the mention of a Tort being some kind of legal term by FrozenDragon.

You’re right.

A Tort is a type of law that is not a misdemeanor or a felony if you were to break it.

Example being something as simple as jaywalking.

In this state, we now incur fines for something as simple as a warning. I knew it was coming because I read about it being changed, but was still mildly surprised when I had to pay a fee (Tort fine) when I went in to show that my auto insurance was indeed current.

Now they earn revenue from tickets and warnings. Personally, I find it very sad that the county drums up revenue this way.

I’d rather be saving my hard earned cash for more Windstones Thank-U verra much.

~Hoofer has neighed.

frozendragon
      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

the dragon collector wrote:

Frisky women?? wow. I was thinking sweet tarts (the hard nasty candy). hmmm, interesting in that I’ve never heard it that way. 😆

Ah, if this wasn’t a PG Forum :lol:…In Other News: we also say tarts to mean “simple”.

tee hee….simple tarts…. 😈 😈

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.