fbpx

Things you never noticed before?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Things you never noticed before?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Anyone ever look at their Windstones and go “HAY I never noticed that before”?

I did that last night when I was reading a thread here (forget which…) and someone mentioned that the OW dragons don’t have forehead jewels. I was like “O___O?” and had to turn around in my chair to see; lmao I never noticed they don’t, and I’ve had my gold OW for a couple weeks now. XD

Anyone else do that or am I just a moron? 😳

Stephanie
    Participant

Since I’m a new collector, I find new things all the time. Mostly little details, like the way color fades, or the curve of one scale into another. The differences between all the old greens really stand out to me as well.

Starbreeze
      Participant

I notice new things periodically. Like new details in the base of my large Wizard. It seems like I see something new there every time I dust him. πŸ™‚

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I voted for waffles. I get really up close and personal with these things, so the ones I’ve seen I know every square centimeter of! πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Jasmine
          Participant

I’ve had my Rising Spectral for months before I noticed that he didn’t have a jewel either.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Now I really want a good waffle. 😐

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Jasmine
              Participant

This little diner/greasy spoon by us has the best homemade waffles. Darn it, now you got me craving one… πŸ™„

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I’ve had my Rising Spectral for months before I noticed that he didn’t have a jewel either.

I’ve noticed things and then forgotten I’d noticed them. Like Jasmine, I had noticed years ago the lack of jewels on the Rising Spectral’s head, but just forgot. The other night I looked at my OWs and thought, “Hey, no jewels.” Then, “Hey, the Oriental Sun doesn’t either.” And then I did a full-blown inspection of the rest of my pieces. πŸ˜†

Rusti
                  Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Now I really want a good waffle. 😐

Well…I have pancakes, will that do?

Ooh, the rising spectrals don’t have them either? Hmm!

All I have is frozen strawberry waffles. *wants some now too* XD;

Jodi
                    Participant

I don’t know about the Windstones, but I like waffles. πŸ˜€

Tiffany
                      Participant

OH! waffles! squee! i likes em nice n soft so they don’t hurts my teeths please! πŸ™‚ yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!! wafflesquee!! oh, the best junky waffles—->pillsbury blueberry waffles! oh my god are those good!! ( gasps) they used to make mixed berry too, which was even better, but i think they have finally been discontinued… πŸ˜₯

I wish I could find strawberry Waffulls (sp? the ones with stuff in ’em XD). Walmart never has ’em. ;-;

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

πŸ˜† When I was little and had a tooth that was about to fall out I would always ask my mom for waffles. Then the tooth would get stuck in the waffle and I wouldn’t realize it came out until I tried to bite down on it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.