Things you never noticed before?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Things you never noticed before?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

I’m just not a detail person. Usually other people notice and point it out for me πŸ˜†
    But I love waffles ! We have them homemade about once a month for breakfast. My favorite is with fresh berries, any kind, and whipped cream topped with real maple syrup. mmmm
    Rats, if I didn’t all ready have pull apart bread started I’d be making waffles πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
    Participant

I think it’s been mentioned before, when they first came out, but the other day I was packing up my mother Griffin and noticed that she has the Windstone Logo on the underside of her display side wing O.O I was shocked to find a whole griffin on my griffin!

O__O can you get a picture of that?

Maria
      Participant

I only notice things like what Wolfen mentioned when other people point them out first. πŸ˜†
        As for waffles, I consider them breakfast food, and I like them, but I don’t usually eat breakfast.

I’m never awake for breakfast. O.o; *sleeps from around 2-3am til noon-1pm usually* Eh heh. 😳

Maria
        Participant

Haha! No, I’m the opposite. I get up so early that I’m not hungry, and by time my stomach starts complaining it’s about 10 or 11 o’clock, so I might as well wait for lunch.

lamortefille
          Participant

I never notice much, until somebody points things out.

I prefer my waffles with ice cream. Are the boardwalk stands open yet?! Yum! πŸ˜†

Megan
            Participant

I noticed the other day that my hatching brown empress has different coloration around her jewel than the hatching emp and kinglet πŸ™‚ I think that’s the only thing that has really jumped out at me so far… sometimes I’m not very observant! πŸ˜†

Jennifer
              Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

I think it’s been mentioned before, when they first came out, but the other day I was packing up my mother Griffin and noticed that she has the Windstone Logo on the underside of her display side wing O.O I was shocked to find a whole griffin on my griffin!

Yes! That’s one of the neat things we talked about. There are three things on the momma griffin!

Everyone can check this thread out for more hidden things:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2714

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

I prefer pancakes – chocolate chip! But sometimes I have waffles with peanut butter.

Stephanie
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

I prefer pancakes – chocolate chip! But sometimes I have waffles with peanut butter.

Waffles with peanut butter……. Yummmmmmmmmm!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

All the time!

Last week I noticed how many different scale shapes the Young Dragon has — rhombuses and squares and peaks and dots and weird trapezoids! And how he has a little raised “cup” around his jewel where the others (with me, anyway — most of my dragons are out of state) don’t.

A few weeks ago I noticed that while the Lap Dragon’s horns have a definite swirl to them, the Old Warrior’s don’t — they have a top ridge, like a ram’s horns.

It took me a month to notice that my Silver Lap is “blushing” gold — there’s two big gold circles on her face, one on each cheek! πŸ™‚

Every time I look at my White and Emerald OWs where they’re sitting side by side, I notice how the areas of gold interference on them are much the same, like a subtle pattern laid atop two different backgrounds.

And I’m constantly noticing the neat sworls and patterns and shapes of the scales in the Old Warrior’s shoulder area.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Katherine
                    Participant

Has anybody found anything on the unicorns or pegasi? I tried looking, but I didn’t see anything!

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Has anybody found anything on the unicorns or pegasi? I tried looking, but I didn’t see anything!

I figured there must be SOMETHING in the grand unicorn’s rock base but I haven’t found anything YET

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I looked also, but did not notice anything hidden. Maybe it’s harder to hide stuff in a coat of hair vs a bunch of scales or feathers. Just tossing a guess out there.

I did notice that the Grand Unicorn has a coat that looks longer and thicker, almost as if it is a winter coat, when compared to the hair on the rest of the Unicorn family.

A difference I noticed between the two equine families is that the Pegasi appear to have a more delicate bone/muscle structure than the Unicorns. Which would make sense since birds have hollow bones for flight and Melody probably considered this when she was making the statues.

Also, the laying baby Pegasus has pink hooves while the rest of the Pegasi family have grey hooves.

Anoher equine trivia I noticed was that the Father Pegasus is the only one of all the horses she’s made that has the ears facing backwards and not forwards.

And last but not least, the sitting male Unicorn is the only one with blue/aqua paint decorating his necklace, and aAaAa … he’s a gelding.

wolfmachine wrote:

I figured there must be SOMETHING in the grand unicorn’s rock base but I haven’t found anything YET

I thought the same thing myself. Especially when I read what others were saying about what they were seeing on the base of the various wizard statues.

Nothing on the Grand Unicorn base or the Father Pegasus base. Well, nothing that I found. 8)

~Hoofer with her useless Windstone equine trivia, “neigh”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.