fbpx

Things that made me smile today.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Things that made me smile today.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Seeing as everyone seems to be going through a rough patch recently…

Here’s what made me smile today.

My beloved and my Candycat fell over each other coming to variously hug and smooch me when I got home from work today. Cat is now sharing my desk with me and snorepurring.

Work was… work, but three people said “thank you” to me today.

The immigration lawyer thinks my beloved will have residency approved by the end of July, which is also my birthday (that would be an AWESOME AWESOME present!)

What’s going well for you?

Maria
    Participant

I’m glad you’re having a good day, Mahal. πŸ˜€
      I can think of better ways to spend a day of 28Β°C weather than to be sitting in an office in front of a computer, writing contracts and taking phone calls… But hey, there’s no school or obligations this evening. So that’s good for me.

Mahal wrote:

Seeing as everyone seems to be going through a rough patch recently…

Here’s what made me smile today.

My beloved and my Candycat fell over each other coming to variously hug and smooch me when I got home from work today. Cat is now sharing my desk with me and snorepurring.

Work was… work, but three people said “thank you” to me today.

The immigration lawyer thinks my beloved will have residency approved by the end of July, which is also my birthday (that would be an AWESOME AWESOME present!)

What’s going well for you?

Awww, I can’t seem to view your photo. I wonder what is turned off on my browser. Darn things! That’s ok, I went direct, Candycat is adorable.

Things to smile about:

The squirrels and birds outside my window, down from their home (tree), feeding in the early morning.

Squidjit, the male tiger cat thinking he’s sneaky enough to stalk up on them.

The horses staring at the front of the house, awaiting my whistle that lets them know I’m actually heading down to them to give them their grain. The neigh I hear in response from the talker of the herd.

Our drought has finally ended, so the pastures are finally growing.

I got to bottle feed 5 racoons from three different litters. The youngest one did not even have her eyes open yet. The next two barely had their eyes open. While the next two were old enough that I had to excersize my quick reflexes as I removed them from their cage, while trying to keep the others in the cage.

Not long ago, my mother verbalized that I was right about something. 😯

And that’s just the tip of the iceburg. 😎

Best of luck with the residency, having it approved by your birthday would also make it easier to remember. πŸ˜€

~Hoofer

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Got news that my brother and his family are moving back to the states from Oz. Haven’t seen any of them for 6 years. The nieces are all grown up now…. I can’t wait…

tdm

lamortefille
        Participant

We adopted another kitty on Saturday. His name is Rummy and he is very shy. He has been hiding under the bed since he arrived. This is what he looked like when he was waiting to be adopted…hopefully he will get this comfortable here soon. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
          Participant

That my cousin is out of surgery and doing fine!

*dance*

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

YAY! Goods news for a change! Very adorable kitties all around.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

frozendragon
              Participant

I smiled today already….

but unfortunately… it was just a bit of gas… 😯 😈 πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                Participant

πŸ˜†

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Hey!!! What a coincidence!! My boyfriend had a similar experience this morning, but I wasn’t smiling because the covers were over my head 😯 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

frozendragon
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Hey!!! What a coincidence!! My boyfriend had a similar experience this morning, but I wasn’t smiling because the covers were over my head 😯 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

EWWW… πŸ˜† 😯

What made me smile today? Waking up with Colin there beside me… he usually wakes up before me so that was a nice treat and I smiled (noo pooing on my happy-romantic Photobucketparade).

Kimi always makes me smile!!! I’m glad I have a cat that falls over herself greeting me when I come home, it’s like having a dog you can pick up and cuddle!

And next week I get to see my parent’s pets (who were my pets for the longest time) Pixie and Fluff, and I get to go to GP to see a bunch of my friends again, and, if I’m lucky, I get to stay on my grandma’s COMFY queen sized bed, with free food and drink and such, for 4 days. AHHHHHHHHH.

ANNNNNND…. LEMONAIDE!!!!! Yay tis the season again!

Jasmine
                      Participant

I got to see my sweet little niece yesterday all dolled up in the cutest little dress. Got to see her smear cake all over her face. My cat is sitting behind me keeping my bum warm (according to him, it’s his chair and I’m only allowed to perch at the very front of it). And now there’s a thunderstorm rolling in, I love thunderstorms.

Jasmine
                        Participant

Oh big thunderstorm!! Pouring rain. And one of my neighbours is making coffee, I can smell it. I love the smell of coffee, even though I don’t drink the stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.