fbpx

Things that made me smile today.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Things that made me smile today.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Wow Awesome news about the Cancer KMD!!

And what a great sonogram! That made me smile too. πŸ˜†

Megan
      Participant

Oooh, DragonMistress, first peek at the new little one! How exciting πŸ˜€ And KMD, that’s AMAZING news! I bet that’s a tremendous relief for all of you!

What made me smile today: I got to spend time with four of my good friends, all of us together in one place at the same time, completely unexpectedly! Anymore we almost never have time to just hang out together, like we used to. One of them is planning her wedding, so we got to see pictures of her gown and the cake she wants. And one is an expectant mommy πŸ˜€ and we got to see some of the adorable baby clothes and blankets she’d just purchased. Her hubby (friend number three) is so proud I think he might bust πŸ˜† It’s going to be their first child <3

Also, I did some work in the garden today — something I really enjoy. There will be tomatoes and fresh strawberries soon, if the bunnies don’t eat them first πŸ™„ To me that’s worth a big smile!

Maebnus
        Participant

I’m glad some folks around here are having good things happen to them πŸ˜€

It’s a day late, but I finally got to see my new Harley in person yesterday. And I found out that the Purple Haze color has tons of little sparkles in the paint. That made me smile. 8)

Skigod377
          Participant

Lets see… My furniture is in country… that made me smile. ‘Course they wouldnt answer the phone when I called to schedule delivery, but they will eventually. πŸ˜†

Maria
            Participant

I’m smiling because it’s Friday. Always a good thing. πŸ˜€

Adaneth
              Participant

Yes! Friday is a good thing, and I am treating myself out to see Wall-E tomorrow. I have been looking forward to that one! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                Participant

FRIDAY!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Smiling! See?? I am seeing Wall-e tonight or tomorrow… next weekend is a 4 day weekend. Whats not to smile about today??? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

i had a terrible night sleeping.(hot and smoky) but when i woke up, my little kitten was playing with the window blinds and then came over and started purring.

Jasmine
                    Participant

Kitties can always make me smile πŸ˜† Oh, and the thread Ski posted. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                      Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Kitties can always make me smile πŸ˜† Oh, and the thread Ski posted. πŸ˜‰

Awww thank you! *blushes* πŸ˜†

Katherine
                        Participant

When Chloe gives me a BIG smile when I lean over her right after she wakes up from sleeping!

Skigod377
                          Participant

My cat came home. My man booked a flight to visit and will be here on the 15th. I have an appt to remove my BC on the 14th, and its the 4th of July weekend!! πŸ˜€ YAY!! Im also gonna go to the movies tonight and see Hancock, and I think I will buy a BBQ grill while I am there.

I had a good weekend! I may have a job after tomorrow! And my dad was feeling generous and was buying everyone new shoes (so I have new Merrell shoes which are soooooo comfy and last forever). He even wanted to buy Colin a pair. Mine were more expensive though, I got my moms feet and those are the only ones that don’t have the arch too low or too far forward. πŸ™„

And Kimi is asleep in the weirdest position I have seen in a while… pix *runs off*

Think she’s a bit warm? Showing off her belly like that…

Stephanie
                            Participant

New (used) car! 07 Nissan Versa, in the brightest, most fun blue you could imagine. Used, but only 6,000 miles on it! We got a fabulous deal, a great interest rate, and low payments! That made me smile so much my face hurts now. πŸ˜†

Amanda
                              Participant

Stephanie wrote:

New (used) car! 07 Nissan Versa, in the brightest, most fun blue you could imagine. Used, but only 6,000 miles on it! We got a fabulous deal, a great interest rate, and low payments! That made me smile so much my face hurts now. πŸ˜†

Yeah! That’s great Stephanie! And only 6k miles?! Wow! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.