fbpx

Then there were three! (labradorite griffins…)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Then there were three! (labradorite griffins…)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

We’ve decided to do the labradorite griffins (should I rename them? Storm griffins? Cloud griffins? Would that be better or more confusing??

I like Storm Griffin. But what ever you call him, I love it!

Bob

I like Storm also since they look a little like storm clouds

They’re both beautiful! These do look like storm griffins.

Melody
        Keymaster

A Windstorm.

Melody wrote:

A Windstorm.

HAHA

Melody wrote:

A Windstorm.

that is a cool name.

Maria
          Participant

They’re lovely, Nam. So when do we get to see the first one on E-Bay?

Heather
            Participant

Quote:

Pegasi1978, SilverArrow, starbreeze and I will be cheering the bidding on! While drowning our sorrows in ice cream. 🙂 Anyone for coconut macaroons? With chocolate drizzling?

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

oh i wish i had the money to try and get one when they go on ebay. ahhhh.

health first, pretty things later i suppose. I am sure they will go to wonderful homes. this really is wonderful coloring. I think the wonderful thing is that the coloring you do using the stone also looks so natural on the griffins. they really are wonderfully painted.

Bob

Melody wrote:

A Windstorm.

OK a Windstone Windstorm talk about a tongue twister!!

Bob

Barrdwing wrote:

Quote:

Pegasi1978, SilverArrow, starbreeze and I will be cheering the bidding on! While drowning our sorrows in ice cream. 🙂 Anyone for coconut macaroons? With chocolate drizzling?
                    NO!! I do not like coconut very much, no real flavor
                    Hey where are you in Sac county?? I live in Lodi just south of you.

Skigod377
                    Participant

They are beautiful, Nam.

DarkLadyPhoenix
                      Participant

Yes they are awesome.

However I would like to put in my .02 that I’m actually getting a little upset at all these “auction only” pieces where only the person with an insane amount of money can get them.

I would like to see “surprise auctions”. Put maybe 5 at a time with a BIN of less than some of these stupid numbers that these auctions have gotten to- a little less than a grand? ‘cmon now.

I’d like to expand my collection but it’s getting so difficult.

Skigod377
                        Participant

DarkLadyPhoenix wrote:

Yes they are awesome.

However I would like to put in my .02 that I’m actually getting a little upset at all these “auction only” pieces where only the person with an insane amount of money can get them.

I would like to see “surprise auctions”. Put maybe 5 at a time with a BIN of less than some of these stupid numbers that these auctions have gotten to- a little less than a grand? ‘cmon now.

I’d like to expand my collection but it’s getting so difficult. 😯 You can expand your collection without having to get the limited edition peices. They do have BIN auctions for limited production items, and the prices on them were quite reasonable. The LE curlies were only $60 and the LE Fledges were only $100. They should not have to put out rare items for a small price. The first folks who got them would probably just turn around and auction them off anyway, and for a profit that should have got to Windstone originally.

Aldana
                          Participant

I was admiring this beauty before I joined the forum. I think they are the best griffins so far and I am sure they will sell extremely well.

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.