fbpx

Then there were three! (labradorite griffins…)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Then there were three! (labradorite griffins…)

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Im gonna bid wheather I have a snowballs chance of winning or not! πŸ˜† I love the color on that mommas but. Is it different from the males? It looks like it from this angle and I LOVE it!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Im gonna bid wheather I have a snowballs chance of winning or not! πŸ˜† I love the color on that mommas but. Is it different from the males? It looks like it from this angle and I LOVE it!

Yes, she has more brown in the grey color on her. I’m making them slightly sexually dimorphic, like many wild birds are. πŸ™‚

I’ve been working on her about 8 hours today and I just need to antique her, do her claws and beak, clear coat her, then leaf her jewelry and glue her stones and eyes in. Whew!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
        Participant

Wonderful!!! I like her better than the males! Probably because she looks smarter. πŸ˜›

Jennifer
          Keymaster

She probably is! Female birds tend to (not always, but usually) be more drably colored and arguably smarter than the males, since she has to raise the kids and make sure they are safe. All he has to do is look pretty and smack around anyone that might bug her! πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

But smacking is a tough job. πŸ˜†

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.