fbpx

"The Veligent" Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements "The Veligent" Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

From Melody’s deviantArt page. I like the swimming designs the best, especially the upper left!

Melody says, “The poad™ pins and magnet designs I am experimenting with for ‘The Veligent’ kickstarter rewards.
      Which ones are best?”

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

All of them are awesome !!!
        My fav is the one with Podge’s little footies and little toe in her mouth !!!
        Poad toes !!
        Luv luv them all !!!

StormDancer
        Participant

They are all great but I also love the one of Podge chewing on her toe.
          She is just adorable no matter what she is doing though.

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kim
          Blocked

I love them all in the round shape. I think the two on the right are super cute but I love the swimming ones too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
            Participant

Dang,tough choices! I still like the Podge on the top far right.Cutest one to me but you can’t go wrong with any of them in my opinion.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

All are GREAT! I guess if you need to delete one, the one that may not fit in would be the square shape – the design is already on a round.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
                Participant

Lessee…
                  1. Nibbling on toes
                  2. Butt-shot
                  3. Upper left swimming
                  4. Round looks better than square for this type of picture
                  5. Too much un-detailed space.

Just my HO (or NSHO).

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

chibishiro12
                  Participant

I agree out of these I think the square one and the bottom left one are the ones to skip. I really REALLY like the other three though. 🙂

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Kim
                    Blocked

I just realized maybe the round shapes would be for pins and the square ones for magnets? I like the little swimming guy on the bottom left because the feet are cute. I want all of them!

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

I think my friend Kim has an excellent idea; round for the pins and square for the magnets; they would be easier to differentiate that way too.
                        Podge is so adorable whatever she is doing !!

Matty
                        Participant

I like the little guy that is swimming in the all blue background! I had no idea that Poads swam underwater. It makes me wonder.. if there are some coloured like ducks, and penguins out there?!

etruscan
                          Participant

Recent posts on the “Reptangle” Facebook page.

More Poads:

Working proof copy of “The Veligent”. Melody says, “I got a print-on-demand proof of “the Veligent” today!

This one is digitally printed, which isn’t the way I will print the final batch, but it gives me an idea of the size and feel of the actual book. It is 6×9 inches, hardback with a dust cover.It is a nice size. I though it might be too small but even the dense pages are readable. It is filled with sticky notes about things I need to fix for the final printing!
                            Unfortunately this proof doesn’t give me a good idea of how the color will turn out, because digital printing will look different than offset. The real books will have satin uv varnish on the cover , so it won’t be as matte looking as this one.
                            -and I will fix things, like the cover printing being slopped over the edge…”

“Proof cover of the Veligent … still some things to fix! (-like the cover printing being too close to the edge…)”

Working proof of the sketchbook. Melody says, “I got the second attempt proof of a black and white print of “A Reptanglian Sketch book”. I am still not super impressed by the quality of the interior printing.

I may try a full color print version just to see how it looks. That should make black lines be “rich black” and make the pencil drawings look like pencil.
                            I may or may not use this sketch book as a ‘reward’ after all. Not if it will be as big of an expense as the comic!

All this seems like a waste of time, but mistakes are part of the learning process! What I’ve learned will be helpful for printing the COA ( Certificate of authenticity sketches) book that I’ve been planning for about ten years. Onward and upward.

Kim
                            Blocked

The book looks really nice and I like the sketchbook a lot too if you can get down the expense of printing it!

Suzanne-Marie
                              Participant

I luv how both The Veligent and sketch book look!!
                                Hoping so much the sketch book is included as a KStarter reward !!
                                Those uni’s sketches look amazing !!

Scathach
                                Participant

I really like the sketchbook. It it’s costly to produce, maybe it could be for a higher reward?

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.