"The Veligent" Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements "The Veligent" Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Woohoo, great success! No doubt the funds will continue to come in, I wonder what Melody might have in mind for stretch goals?

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kim
      Blocked

Thanks!  Were there adult and baby poad pairs pictured somewhere I can look up again?  I am still confused about what to get.  Also as Samwise mentioned Melody had posted a while back she had a picture or class photo of the special poads with numbers we could pick from so was that posted anywhere or will it be?  I would love an adult and baby poad pair but I also love the special poads so I am not sure what to get.  Is there a way to add a special poad as an add on or an adult and baby pair as an add on?  I asked on the draft of kickstarter but didn’t see an answer before it went live and am not sure if the comments are still available to look up from before?  I just know I want an adult and baby poad with pink and rainbow colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

I am so glad to see this Kickstarter after months of waiting, and to see it hit its funding goal so fast! Congratulations, Melody!

Zexious
          Participant

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS, MS. MELODY!!!!

Your Kickstarter was a huge hit, and I couldn’t be more happy for you!! Way to go!

Bodine
            Participant

Almost $52,000 and counting w/30days to go.WHOOHOO!!All of your hard work on it is finally paying off.Maybe now you can get a really nice car😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
              Participant

Under the FAQs Melody has an answer to “Can I request a specific Poad” – Send me a message! I’ll try! Several have been claimed already, First come, first served!

If you haven’t seen it, the button to ask Melody a question is under the FAQ section.  The link to that, and other sections, is under the first video.

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

Congratulations Melody 🦋!!🎉🍾🥂🎈💐
                  Your hours upon hours of hard work and time are being realized now with all of the support and funding you are receiving with 30 days left !!
                  I am overjoyed for you, and your family!!
                  Thank you for writing The Veligent,and offering such marvelous rewards for all of us to enjoy!! <•,,)
                  Big Warm Congratulation Hugs !!
                  🍄 Suzanne-Marie🧚‍♀️

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

I Really REALLY like the videos on the Kickstarter page – I keep watching them over and over.
                    Here’s an idea…can you also post them on YouTube with a link to the Kickstarter page? That may draw even more people to it.

Maybe I’m dreaming, on a Gypsum High, or just plain Crazy, but it would be So Cool if The Veligent got 1000% funded, and I still bet it can happen! That would be $300,000 and so far you are over the halfway mark to $100,000…which is a 1/3 of the way! And it’s Only Been TWO Days into the Campaign! PHENOMINAL!

This is so Great! I Love It!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Zeppard Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                    Blocked

Thanks.  I messaged Melody on the kickstarter page and think I have sorted it all out now.  I would still love to see more pictures of the poads though to have a better idea of which ones to hope I can get!  Congrats Melody on the amazing success so far!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Betrluk1
                      Participant

so, i see the message that says if you wanted a mini poad to mention it on the survey but i never got a survey. have they not been sent yet?

Stephanie
                        Participant

The surveys are sent at the end of a Kickstarter.  Once the project is funded, everyone pays, and it’s over.  You need to add the amount to your pledge now, though.

Samwise
                          Participant

I’m still a little confused about how we can select a special poad if the images available are limited. It’s not hugely important, but would be cool to request one that called to me.

I’m just happy to be involved.

GardenNinja
                            Participant

I took screen shots as the video played for the regular grab bag adults. I haven’t seen any comprehensive pictures of the other sizes or the special ones.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                              Participant

If you have pledged at a high level and don’t like the high voltage “Reptangle foliage” Poads, do you have the option of asking Melody to substitute Poads from the other Grab Bag group?

GardenNinja
                                Participant

Ha! I don’t like them either! I put up a trade ad for my “specials” for even trade for regular ones. I just sent an email to Susie asking if she can send them out as swapped. If she answers the email without posting here, I will post her answer.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.