fbpx

"The Veligent" Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements "The Veligent" Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Kickstarter is going up at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (soon!) http://bit.ly/TheVeligentKickstarter

Susie
      Keymaster

Well, its going to be a bit later – Melody got an error message when she tried to launch it – will be up soon as she sorts that out!

Natasha
        Participant

Thanks for keeping us updated! I’m so excited!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
          Participant

HA HA! YES!!!!
            I was Backer #8 and one of the FIRST to pledge Tier #9 and get one of the ‘Special’ Adult Poads painted with the Reptanglian foliage!

Did you see Melody?!?!?!?!?
            You are ALREADY OVER Half Way to your Goal and it’s been less than 30 minutes!
            I bet you get your Kickstarter funded at 1000 % +++

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
            Participant

Woohoo! It’s been up…what? 15 mins? And already half funded! I’m so happy for you, Melody! It must be so rewarding to see how beloved your art is to so many people!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              Gothic - Mahogany

Bodine
              Participant

I have a question, dumb I am sure but I didn’t see a place to add the mini Poad so how do I add one now?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

chibishiro12
                Participant

Bodine, you pay on the day it ends only. Nothing gets charged until then, and if it doesn’t reach the funding goal then your card doesn’t get charged period.

Looking for-
                  red fire young dragon
                  old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

etruscan
                  Participant

If you make a pledge and the Kickstarter reaches its goal,  which I think it will, your credit card will be charged on April 30.  If the Kickstarter does not reach its goal, you are not charged anything (and you don’t get the items you hoped to buy).l

Natasha
                    Participant

When you pledge you provide your CC info. If the project is fully funded, it will be charged on April 30th. If it didn’t fund completely, all pledges are voided and your CC is never charged.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

dragonmedley
                      Participant

It looks like it’s going to be fully funded before the end of the day!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
                        Participant

Edit your pledge and change the amount to include your add ons.  At the end you will get a survey and can say what you paid extra for.

Bodine
                          Participant

THANK Y’ALL,Now,next question,adding a mini Poad??

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rylorien
                            Participant

Lol. I was Backer #9.  Sat at my computer most of the morning, even knowing it was going to go up close to noon my time.  And of course when I went downstairs to take pills for my migraine my phone was all BRRRRRRRT email alert (I’m pretty sure there was a slight processing delay too) and I had to FLY up the stairs to my computer. XD

It’s also really easy to hit a 30k goal when people are throwing down $500 a pop. =P

@Bodine
                              :  As people have already said, nothing is charged unless the project hits 100% funded. It is much better to back EARLY rather than later. You can always change your pledge without losing your “spot in line” of pledges so to speak, and even if you don’t have the money now there’s a good chance you could have it in a month’s time. Especially with your painter’s skills. 🙂

Rylorien
                              Participant

You could/should change your pledge to the one that features the mini poad. At the top of the page “Manage My Pledge” and select the proper tier. That should be the easiest way.

If you already have that tier and want a second mini poad, still select “Manage My Pledge”. Find the tier that you picked, and change the dollar amount in the box. I believe the mini poads are an additional $35, so add that to your previous total. In a month when the KS ends, you simply put in the comment box that you paid an extra $35 for a second mini poad.

EDIT: I missed a step. After you hit “Manage My Pledge”, find the box under your pledge and click “Change My Pledge” which THEN brings up the list of tiers where you can alter the dollar value for your tier or pick a new tier. Sorry!

Zloy720
                                Participant

Follow what Stephanie said Bodine. 🙂

Just Edit your pledge so the total amount is (your pledge tier) + (total cost of any add ons).  Then at the end of the month when the campaign ends and your card gets charged,  you get a survey to fill out where you can actually select what the extra pledge money was for in relation to add ons.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.